Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MUSIC TO BOMB WITH.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Gates, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gates

Gates Member

Yo, what's ur favorite hip hop song of all time, sketching or just chillin,bombin' etc.......
    mine would be Simon Say'-pharoah monch
    Talib Kweli-just to get by
    Dj Vadim- Terrorist
    Ol' Dirty B- Brooklyn Zoo
    many others..

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

3. Prae1Boston

Prae1Boston New Jack

id have to say

wrong forum- the mod squad.

4. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

id have to say, half those songs were in dirty handz 2, and someone already writes gates.

5. Gates

Gates Member

i'd have to say simon says and terrorist were in it, i already liked simon says tohugh so i'd have to say i don't write GATES it's just a name for these forums, i'm not that dumb to come out here with my tag come on now.

6. fect_9

fect_9 Member

7. radical oner

radical oner Junior Member

me, im all about just grabbin the boom box and just crushin like never before! maybe jammin to some Ja. like maybe some holla or every thug needs a lady! this thread is sick. what a great idea!

8. adderall

adderall Elite Member

9. tattootreat

tattootreat Junior Member

madball, sheer terror, blood for blood, white trash, hardcore, rock-n-roll fuck you!!!!!!!!!!

10. Gates

Gates Member

LOL... ok lets make to ur favorite SONG period rock or hip hop pop ehatever i respect everyones likes.

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Agoraphobic Nosebleed
    The Smile Adventure

12. DirtMcgirt

DirtMcgirt Junior Member

BasicOne.LifersCrew.NHMDC....SouthFlorida..

[​IMG]

13. BobbyNumonic

BobbyNumonic Member

14. radical oner

radical oner Junior Member

the greatest song ever is it aint by scarface. its a really great song

15. SeYnO9

SeYnO9 Member

YOU GUYS CRY 2 MUCH over a simple forum. I can see some of you crying when they dont have the right shade of pink at Banana Republic. So what? What if he put a post on the wrong channel? Just let the moderators regulate, but some of you like the power of moderating by posting annoying comments which came off a HOT TOPIC T-SHIRT.
    KEEP POSTING TO HAVE MENTAL POINTS BY INCREASINg THE AMOUNT OF POSTS WHICH SIT NEXT TO YOUR GAY QOUTES.

What is sad is the fact that you guys even put some gay pictures to represent your mental feelings. Is it really worth searching for an image which represents your attitude towards a post?

GREAT SATISFACTION YOUR FOOLS FEEL BY SAYING, CLOSE OR GAY.

IF YOUR UPSET, THEN YOU PROBABLY REPRESENT ALL OF WHAT WAS PRESENTED/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.