Mushrooms

JohnnyHorton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

I'm popping mushrooms in about 3 hours and I haven't done them for a good 7 or 8 months ... I can't wait :)

Anybody have any interesting stories about mushroom trips?

I took a small amount the other day, about 1.5 grams. I figured I'd get a nice body buzz. Damn was I wrong, those shrooms kicked me and my freinds ass!!!! They hit quick and kept hitting, it was amazing, I never have felt like that, especially off that small of an amount. We were cooking when we took them, never finished that project, hell I couldn't even play GTA 3. Hopefully you got some that are similar. Have fun.

Re: Re: Mushrooms

Originally posted by nomadawhat

I took a small amount the other day, about 1.5 grams. I figured I'd get a nice body buzz. Damn was I wrong, those shrooms kicked me and my freinds ass!!!! They hit quick and kept hitting, it was amazing, I never have felt like that, especially off that small of an amount. We were cooking when we took them, never finished that project, hell I couldn't even play GTA 3. Hopefully you got some that are similar. Have fun.

Man, try playing the mario cart for nintendo 64, it fucks you up!!!

The other night i was shrooming and couldnt play that game cuase i was gettin so fucking wierded out everytime i got a star and started changin colors and shit...

it was wierd.

superbowl mushrooms...

dallas vs. the bills

after about an hour i walk into the room and all i can see on the tv is streaks of blue/silver and red/blue....then the streaks ran onto the floor...and i lost my shit...in all my shroom days since ive never come close to that nite...so lovely...ill never see a better mushroom...full shroom with blue spots on top, we gotta from some ole hippie in the city...god bless big red....

i used to eat mushrooms an just go for longass walks to no where with all my good friends just bullshitting about jibberish and stayin as far away from doin constructive as possible. oh god i miss those days, everthing seems to make sense its bugged out

one time we were bullshittin bout how eatin shrooms an doin drugs in general to pass the time was leading us down a road to nowhere. at the same time we came up with that i noticed we were coming over the crest of a hill, which looks exactly like a road to nowhere, an we started going off on what could be at the end of the road, where it would lead us etc... and if we would ever be so unfortunate to find out where that road goes.

i cant stop laughin an yawnin on shrooms

i miss those so bad, i used to get em in the form of chocolate palm trees an smiley faces on a stick with an 1/8 cooked into one stick for 15 bucks. or in little wrapped chocolatse... more like fudges that were pretty disgusting but i guess better then the taste of shrooms. those were the days. i have about 30 someodd stories i could tell you off the top of my head...

i dont think i could ever trip again... good times *sigh*

Originally posted by mental invalid

superbowl mushrooms...

dallas vs. the bills

after about an hour i walk into the room and all i can see on the tv is streaks of blue/silver and red/blue....then the streaks ran onto the floor...and i lost my shit...in all my shroom days since ive never come close to that nite...so lovely...ill never see a better mushroom...full shroom with blue spots on top, we gotta from some ole hippie in the city...god bless big red....

red tops? those are pretty good i dunno if thats what you meant, try watching scarface on shrooms... ohh boy ill leave that up to you guys to find out why, nothin like it an never again

my friend is a..shroom-head and one time she swore a trash can was talkin to her, she was a cup of orange juice and she kept yelling "dont touch me, im gonna tip over!" and she also saw pink bunnies running around her street.... good stuff good stuff...

I've got 3.5 grams sitting in a baggie in front of me on the table upstairs ... eating them in an hour (waiting for someone to get here).

I can't wait :)

I think they taste like stale peanuts ... I don't even throw em in chocolate just throw em down the hatch and chew.

Originally posted by ceasoner

I know alot of you are gonna think im fucked..

But i think they taste good......

i love the taste of mushrooms, your not the only one, dont worry. i would eat them at the movie theater like popcorn if i could.

this, is an account of one of my more favorite mushroom experiences:

The effects came in an exciting rush after only about twenty minutes. Perhaps I'm unusual in that I actually enjoy the earthy taste of dried mushrooms. I could still taste them when the geometric patterns started to appear in the shady parts of the room. Sunlight was beaming through the living room window and patterns of light were bouncing onto the walls from various shiny objects in the room. These patterns resolved into the faces of Aztec gods. I was listening to the potent music of Dead Can Dance, the voices guiding the patterns into sensual dances. My grandfather's old clock, vaguely bird-shaped, seemed to want to fly off the wall, pinned down somehow by its swinging pendulum. Mesmerized by this, I melted into the sofa where I sat and relaxed into a state of bliss.

At some point I noticed that my head seemed to be lolling to the left without my conscious control. Perplexed, I found that I could not keep my head centered without effort. Eventually I let my head turn, and in doing so my eyes immediately came to rest on a large cactus I had placed on the coffee table beside the sofa. An amusing thought came to me that it was trying to get my attention, so I slid down to the end of the sofa - and out of the direct sun - to see what the cactus wanted. I felt like I had just noticed for the first time someone who'd always been there. I cooed to her a bit, then mentally asked what she wanted. Just then I noticed, almost to an exaggerated degree, how cold and dark it was at that spot. This seemed to me like an explicit request...the cactus wanted to be moved closer to the window and bask in the direct sun! Without hesitation I lugged her (all 50 pounds) into the light and sat down with my arms around the pot. For what seemed like hours I sat with her, fascinated by her thorns and sturdy limbs, carefully brushing off dust and even singing to her (which it seemed she also requested). I sensed that she was very ancient, and she reminded me that I too was ancient.

I was glad that I was alone, as the presence of others would have distracted me from hearing messages from my plants...now I can't wait to try shrooms this summer in the wilderness somewhere.

After, I spent another eternity sprawled out on the floor in the sun. The sun raining through my eyelids and the sound of birds outside made me feel like I was on the floor of an immense forest. Later, I became caught in front of the bathroom mirror by the absolute strangeness of my face. Luckily I had come down quite a bit by then, or I fear I might have spent the whole trip examining my face. While looking into my eyes, I understood why my face was arranged the way it is, in order to bring certain senses to the fore. I think I may also have contacted a dormant personality within me, one which seemed like he could have lived a few centuries ago, somewhere in Europe. He was extremely arrogant but charming, and I could see that some of his traits were expressed in me now, though to a milder degree. I can only speculate.

Past lives and communication with the plant world...these were more than I expected, but I was grateful for the experience. Each time I've tried mushrooms has been in a completely different environment. I'm amazed at the variety of experiences that can result. I feel like I could use them both for simple pleasure/recreation and for some serious personal exploration. I have gotten so much of them already after only three trips at relatively low doses, that I'm almost afraid to increase the dose and have an even more intense experience to absorb. I see immense potential. I could say 'where have these mushrooms been all my life?' but I know that only now am I ready for them.

Guest railroadjerk

people dont realize this, but 9/10 posts in the experience vaults at erowid and lycaeum are done by dosoner...

ok fellas bergs bored an its time for shroom story number one...

im with about six of my boys an like two females just relaxin at my boys house...

he lived upstair so it was always real hot plus with everyone crammed into the two upstairs room it turned into a sweatbox with the quickness. well bergs got the shroom hook up for awhile an their not commen round here so i suggest we all cop some an eat a bunch an just bullshit for the rest of the night... so we do, i hook my boy up with all these sales he hooks my boys of for cheap for buyin a bunch an i cop a free bag so everyones dandy...

well everyone eats em, about 15 minutes go by when i started to get that shroom vision. you know what im talkin about, it looks like your looking through one of those red 3D goggles we had when we were kids an they had disneyland ones and stuff, where everything looks layered? im gettin all gitty like "its been 15 minutes an im all gitty an shit these are gonna be good..."

fast forward 40 more minutes an everyone is fucked, you know those kids how go "i dont feel shit" untill they cant even speak right... yea well everyone was retarded, it was hilarious. some were trying to play some video game i dunno i didnt pay attention an couldnt get past the first level they called it but it turned out to be the main menu, they were stuck on that for like a good 20 minutes...

im just walkin around preparin myself to hit the peak, you know when your fucked in the first place an then you realize you havent even peaked yet? yea thats some scary/crazy shit when you already been gone. so i start gettin all hot an shit an all dizzy an everythings cloudy so i tell two of my boys who are always down to go on a troop like "yo i gotta get the fuck outta the upstairs i cant stay in two fucking rooms all night" an i get all hot, real hot an shit, an keep in mind im still getting more fucked up by the minute...

their like "ya lets go for a walk... lemme get my shoes on, anyone seen my shoes?" "their over ther... you aint tell me you got the new joints" "yea these shits are hot right? copped em for like 65 bucks from brandon at footlocker..." so forth an so on goin out on a fuckin limb

me "i gotta get the fuck outta the house you comin or not"

"yea wait the fuck up lemme get my shoes on, is it cold outside? cause if it is im wearin pants, but i wanna be comfortable in some shorts, i think imma wear sweatpants, you cant go wrong with sweatpants" "yea word i love sweatpants an sweatshirts when im fucked up i can lay around in those all night, not those rough ones neither the nice soft ones on the inside you know what i mean"

by this time i took the fuck off by myself cause these dicks were all fucked up an on my way down the stairs it was like i was going through a tunnel at such a fast speed that when i got outside i felt nauseus...

im outside an i got to the side of his house an go inside these bushes... an im gettin a huge ass headrush still from that "tunnel ride" down the stairs an im like "imma pop imma pop imma pop" cause it was killin my stomach an i was peakin, i walked into the bushes an when my arm brushed against a leave i expected to hear the leaves rustle but when i touched it it made a horrible screaching sound like that dude on dumb an dumber... you know a real high pitched "eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" or however you would spell that out...

so i step back an go what the fuck?@!##@! an touch it again an sure enough the bushs start screachin at me so loud it hurt my ears an i actually fell over from how loud it was... i got up getting touched by mad leaves all screachin like crazy an i ripped my shirt off cause i thought that would help, i thought my skin or some shit would conduct the screachin sound an started pukin for a hot second. after i puked right away the screaching went away. an i heard my boys upstairs go "wheres berg?" "i dunno i think he took off crazy fuck" that shit was horrible...

i threw my shirt over my shoulders an took a piss, but i was too lazy or somethin to pull my pants up, i pulled my boxers up but my pants were hangin real far off my ass an i had no shirt on. i couldnt see nothin so i walked out underneath the streetlight with my pants hangin onto my knees no shirt on my hat in the bushes an just standing their dumbfounded by the screaching leaves cause no shit ever happened to me like that before. i snap back to reality an realize anyone who comes by or looks out their window will see me standing their with my pants down an my shirt off lookin like i just got into some badass fight in the bushes or some shit so i start to laugh atmyself cause i dunno, i was just thinkin how i looked to other people.

i got myself together just as my boys came out an where like "ohhh shit what happened?"

i explained to em after i got a drink and we were off for the rest of the night that turned into a whole different story.

that night was crazy an i still get butterflies in my stomach thinkin how fun it was, i kinda get depressed sometimes an missed the crazy shit i did when i was younger... but then again everything dies :/

thats my story, maybe ill finish it sometime an tell you about the rest of the night... or not, ill probably keep it to myself for a personal smile

feel free to share yours, i got more where that came from

ahaha thats a bigass post... i killed it

berg holdin shit down with the story tellin steez0's

oh shit dosoner killin it to, i didnt even notice

im listen to "i just died in your arms tonight..." eh eh

imma make an emotional megamix vol 1 mix cd with all the amped up songs like eye of the tiger, an that thunder song from the rad bmx movie, the last one durin the last race heh, 25 bucks holla at ya boy (joke)

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Eat them every now and again. I just don't know about the legitimacy of these stories but to me, everything looked like it was from a scene of a movie. Plus lights were 10 times brighter than what they usually are. Not nearly as fun as candy flippin.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

Eat them every now and again. I just don't know about the legitimacy of these stories but to me, everything looked like it was from a scene of a movie. Plus lights were 10 times brighter than what they usually are. Not nearly as fun as candy flippin.

thats how neighborhoods looked to me at night, like the miniture set of houses in beatle juice

"I just don't know about the legitimacy of these stories" an your bullshittin about that right? i hope so

oh yea... when your trippin look at yourself in the mirror, thats always a good one. no actually itll bug you thefuck out striaght up an down, but its a crazy experience. or take to cell phones call eachother an hold each one to each ear an talk. the time it takes for the data to go from phone to satillite to phone makes it earily echo, thats good fun too, on or off drugs

I attempted to hit up a sign while on shrooms....and before I knew it I had painted the entire thing red. I also once thought I was the hobbit, since I was walking down a trail that looked straight out of the Lord of the Rings. Good times.

Guest SayOne

^^^i do that shit with my boys, well pile in to a car, call each other 3 way and then just talk and shit like normal ...man that shit is weird especially when your all laughing cuz it sounds like a studio audience or some shit madd funny...

last time i did shrooms i turned to clay i even went to the mirroir..holy fuck i acually turn to clay i even took my finger off fuck was i high....it was only 3-5 grams cant remember my friend just gave them to me(this was when i was in b.c)that weekend i smoked the best bud had the best shrooms dam i wanna go back...

Archived