muse jam nashville

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the jam was kinda small, just somethin for a few locals to get together and paint on.

some kid had been talking shit on a message board and a guy that was to paint at this show called him out to a battle and what a coincidence, the kids grandma dies and the funeral was held on the day of the jam.

but he could have came at night, when we all painted, i didnt get there till 10pm, started painting at 11:15.

<HR>it was a good jam though, got to meet some new kids in a new city.

Ol Skool.nsh was a judge and audroc.tm was supposed to, but he left early, so their peices werent judged in the litthe 'contest' or whatever, but show.nsh got first, pidi.ia got runner up and we dont know for sure who got what else.

the next one we have (hopefully soon) will be a bit bigger and loads better.

enjoy the flix.

im not gonna worry about bitching because they arent on walls.

i didnt like the idea of painting on a 4x8 sheet either, but its how shit goes.

next jam will be on a wall.

the woman that planned the thing decided that doing a b'boy battle and a graff jam thing "was bigger than just her" and she should have someone to organize each section of the show.

we tried to tell her that before, when she was trying to bitch about shit.

anyway, just look at the flix and enjoy.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

I have played at the muse a couple times, nice little coffee-shop place. The first time I was there my band went to the "worlds largest adult book store" right behind it and baught some fisting-hand-dildos.

http://www.initialrecords.com/blackwidows/images/atlanta/GA07.jpg'>

you could use those to beat straight edge kids...hehe. blank windows for life!

:D

Originally posted by dontbeSKER'd

straight edge kids eh?

what's wrong with straight edge kids...there are some really good edge writers out there. maybe you should give us a chance...

this kid knows it...look at NACE (rip)he was totally straight edge and had a point on y if uve ever tha video wen they interveiw nace, and he was an AMAZING "artist"...and im straight edge...its all good, just wateva floats ur boat u know.....

coments anyone:D

Originally posted by dontbeSKER'd

straight edge kids eh?

what's wrong with straight edge kids...there are some really good edge writers out there. maybe you should give us a chance...

I never siad that there was anything wrong with straight edge kids, I have horrible amounts of respect for people who are straight edge. Infact most of my really good friends are or were straight edge. What I said did sound a little mean but it was a joke that DITDxCULT would get. So yeah, All you straight edge kids die, you go to hell and you die (insert sarcasm)

Guest mafIAkilla

that jam sucked so much dick.....first the plywood,and second they wouldnt let me in because im not 18,even tho my crew was painting there.....DITD,what is the name of your band

Archived