Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

muscle figurines

Discussion in 'Style' started by rushawn wuan, Jun 23, 2006.

1. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

any of you remember these? i have about 100 from when i was younger. i love these things.
    [​IMG]

2. 23rakim45

23rakim45 Member

3. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

why do you love em? doesn't look nothing special.

4. 23rakim45

23rakim45 Member

^ Maybe because they remind him of their childhood.

5. rushawn wuan

when i was like 8 or 9 i would always buy those at the flea market for like 10c each. i guess i got attached to them.

6. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

i remeber those but i think i lost them all

7. TheOh

TheOh Senior Member

fucking Muscles!!!
    you got the plastic garbage can to go with?
    i used to have a grip of em.

8. merk or be merked

merk or be merked Member

I used to play with those all the time I had a shit load of them I prolly still got a ton of them in the ass cracks of my room.....

9. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

I used to have two pencil boxes full of those things. Ended up trading them all for a slinky and a trapper keeper

10. rushawn wuan

no i dont have the garbage can.

11. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Holy shit, man. I totally remember those. The ones i have are all the same flesh-tone plastic, though. I had some favorites, like the spray can one and the other really wierd ones. I got a couple of the big packs of them, like 20 something, and really wanted all of them. I distinctly recall seeing them in Toys R Us with my Mom and falling in love. i always like small, simple toys. The funny thing is that it never occured to me that these were supposed to be wrestlers.
    *fucking internet nerds. img removed.

I found a website with a listing of them. There seems to be a small but dedicated following.
    MUSCLE

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  12. rushawn wuan

hell yeah i love simple stuff, i also got a buch of "micro machines hanging around somewhere, a few of them have doors that open.
    thanks for that site imma check it out.

13. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i have a lot of those and dont recall seeing that rope-y looking fellow. one of my favorite ones was that old style washing machine press type of guy.

14. asdjk1

asdjk1 Member

your a champ for making this thread