Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

murder on the tracks

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Asa Candler, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Asa Candler

Asa Candler New Jack

2. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

looks interesteing, wish i could watch it from the kingdom.

3. El Mikinbin De Miami

El Mikinbin De Miami Member

Oh, SWEET, bro. I'm glad I saw this thread. Gonna watch that For sure tonight.

4. vptonbing

vptonbing Member

it was decent, thought there was gonna be a short graffiti section.oh well

5. El Mikinbin De Miami

El Mikinbin De Miami Member

It was pretty dope...Got me contemplating it again.

6. thecarwreck

thecarwreck Senior Member

eh, it was OK... it rested pretty heavily in the sensationalism COPS-type stuff. every time the word 'Murder' was said it had reverb on it and the narrator's voice dropped an octive. strategically placed shots of bodies and deadtrainbums.com screenshots didn't help either. plus the whole FTRA thing was a stretch... they go and talk to (primarily) east coasters about the "dangers of the tracks" and then cut to all west coast news footage, trying to support the latter with the former. not really the best way to go about it.

it felt like it was made by UP to scare kids more than anything. i'd like to get Kabar's input, or someone who's more in the know...

7. "inkie"

"inkie" Senior Member

I know 3 people who got jumped in train yards near where i live but what the news doesnt understand that its usually ghetto crackheads or junkies doing it and in this case its the same two hella buff ghetto crackheads who have done it and they jumped 4 other kids at my school

8. WHOWHAT

WHOWHAT Guest

we need a sample

9. dontsleep34

dontsleep34 Member

i saw this a bit back and it seemed to bring up alot of safety issues but i live in canada and i think this is more a us problem am i right?

10. Slush.e

Slush.e Junior Member

Once I was painting a freight and this guy with gangcolors and a gun jumps put at me so i use the speay paint jetpac trick to get away,

11. BUFFAkilla

BUFFAkilla Junior Member

sounds like a musical

12. inkjunkie

inkjunkie Junior Member

once i was painting in this huge yard and this guy came walking down the tracks walking his dog of all wierd things to do in a yard thats pretty weird. He looked like a normal dudde so i didn't trip but when he got closer he starting yellin at me that he was gonna sic the dog on me if i didn't give him my cash. I was seriouly considering giving it to him cause the dog looked kinda mean and who knows if it was rabid. Then the gut was like "just kidding" and walked away....weirdest shit thats ever happened to me in a yard.

13. boxcarrapist

boxcarrapist Elite Member

14. Skag

Skag Member

This one time these people in this big gang that hurts and bullies people came up to me when I was graffin' up a mad frieght (Cos I do SO SO SO many frieghts. I also graff aeroplanes and yachts.) and they pulled out their guns and samurai swords but I just took off my shirt and they ran away. Nothin' scares people outta the yard more than the gun show.