murder on the tracks

Asa Candler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh, it was OK... it rested pretty heavily in the sensationalism COPS-type stuff. every time the word 'Murder' was said it had reverb on it and the narrator's voice dropped an octive. strategically placed shots of bodies and deadtrainbums.com screenshots didn't help either. plus the whole FTRA thing was a stretch... they go and talk to (primarily) east coasters about the "dangers of the tracks" and then cut to all west coast news footage, trying to support the latter with the former. not really the best way to go about it.

it felt like it was made by UP to scare kids more than anything. i'd like to get Kabar's input, or someone who's more in the know...

I know 3 people who got jumped in train yards near where i live but what the news doesnt understand that its usually ghetto crackheads or junkies doing it and in this case its the same two hella buff ghetto crackheads who have done it and they jumped 4 other kids at my school

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

once i was painting in this huge yard and this guy came walking down the tracks walking his dog of all wierd things to do in a yard thats pretty weird. He looked like a normal dudde so i didn't trip but when he got closer he starting yellin at me that he was gonna sic the dog on me if i didn't give him my cash. I was seriouly considering giving it to him cause the dog looked kinda mean and who knows if it was rabid. Then the gut was like "just kidding" and walked away....weirdest shit thats ever happened to me in a yard.

This one time these people in this big gang that hurts and bullies people came up to me when I was graffin' up a mad frieght (Cos I do SO SO SO many frieghts. I also graff aeroplanes and yachts.) and they pulled out their guns and samurai swords but I just took off my shirt and they ran away. Nothin' scares people outta the yard more than the gun show.