murder death kill

willy_wonka

check this out...

Through out life I've always noticed how people treat other people...you could call it my speciality to see who is a good person from a bad....i'm going to use some examples

1..boy friend and girl friend fighting...the boy thinks he is smarter than everybody....she is embarassed as he puts her down thinking nobody can comprehend that there is an actual argument going on..

2..he says things to you...yes things..things that are insulting..and he thinks you dont know what he's talkin about.the jokes on you..when you actually do know what he's talkin about...and to his suprise when you acknowledge to that ignorant statement and let him know he's not as smart as he wishes....

3..a guy who acts dumb...is he really dumb??i think not...people do have feelings.and that is a whole lot more than a IQ #.and i get real pissed off kickin back with this asshole as he treats his friend like shit...tells his friend all this dumb shit and it is plain as day this guy is getting hurt and insulted by his "good'ol pal"..it was fucked up..then he tells me how stupid is.....all i could say.."nah man.that guys good".....

when i was in highschool...after freshman year...i would pick the biggest fuckin geek to be my in-school homie..i was the man at my school..big bud dealer and friend to everyone....

my point is...if you have been treated bad by people..no worries...you know who they really are...if you treat people bad...watch out..I know why those kids shot up thier schools killin those who under estimated the power of feelings....

murder death kill http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahaha....do you get treated bad by people? do the ones who treat you bad think that you cannot comprehend thier put downs?when you do comprehend what thier saying...

this happend to me just reciently...im on the phone..i ask my homie whats going on with the party...he says hes on his way...i ask for him to come scoop me up...he's with people i dont really know...

he says" hold on.let me see if its cool with everybody else...the phone goes silent as he puts me on mute...he tells everybody to say " NO JUST US "....so he gets back on the phone..."HEY GUYS..IS IT COOL IF WONKA COMES?"then all of a sudden..the whole crew goes "no just us...no just us..."they said it in a joking manner....later i found out this guy told them to say that...

im talkin about bullshit simular to that...

yup.after tonight i have decided to go back to hawaii as soon as possible...my whole krew moved back...now im the only one left...i need to get home..this adventure is over...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

damn thats hella shady wonka paint a piece instead ive been dealt with that shit all the time its horrible

I think its known as social rejection. It always happens to me whenever I try and drink or smoke out with mainstream people..

hahahahaha ...so true...the only ones that seem to actually be down for me are people that are more apart of ghetto life or the desert people I met at this party...they all know me as big hair from hawaii....

shit as of this moment this insomniac is watching the sun rise from the east..

heres a sad song for you to listen to while you'r on the plane to hawaii

Freebird

If I leave here tomorrow

Would you still remember me?

For I must be travelling on, now,

'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

But, if I stayed here with you, girl,

Things just couldn't be the same.

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you can not change.

Lord knows, I can't change.

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.

Though this feeling I can't change.

But please don't take it badly,

'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But, if I stayed here with you girl,

Things just couldn't be the same.

Cause I'm as free as a bird now,