MUNCHOS

Ken E. Bus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Best chip ever????!!!

Originally posted by can of worms

I doubt anything beats golden wonder

walkers salt and vinega do

easily

Guest duh-rye-won

fritos corn chips

a few bong hits, snapple, and fritos corn chips...

fuckin heaven on earth.

i like honey mustard pretzels and salt and vinegar wise tater chips too.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Kilo7-

BEST CHIP EVER !!!

goes best with beer.

quarter bags of them shits compliment malt liquer with the greatest of ease

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.co.denton.tx.us/dept/vetpage/images/scheible.jpg'>

"GIVING THE EULOGY AT D-HABZ'S FUNERAL WAS PROBABLY THE HARDEST THING I'VE EVER HAD TO DO IN MY LIFE. HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT I COULD COME UP WITH THE WORDS TO DO HIS LIFE JUSTICE. THE NIGHT BEFORE THE CEREMONY, I COULDN'T SLEEP. AS I WAS TOSSING AND TURNING IN THE DARK HOTEL ROOM, I HEARD SOMEONE SPEAK. 'BRO,' THE VOICE SAID. STARTLED, I JUMPED OUT OF BED, ONLY TO FIND MY OLD FRIEND D-HABZ, STANDING RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME. 'OH MY GOD,' I SAID. 'YOU'RE ALIVE!' 'NO.' HABZ REPLIED. 'I'M WITH GOD NOW. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE WATCHING OVER YOU , AND THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. JUST SAY WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART.' 'THANK YOU D-HABZ,' I SAID. 'I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME. I WOULDN’T BE THE MAN I AM TODAY WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SUPPORT. I MISS YOU, BRO.’ D-HABZ SMILED. ‘I KNOW, RON.’ HE SAID. ‘I’LL BE WATCHING.’ AND WITH THAT HE DISAPPEARED. I DIDN’T HAVE ANY TROUBLE SLEEPING THAT NIGHT, OR EVER AGAIN. BUT I STILL MISS YOU, BRO.”

Archived