Multi-tasking.

GREENOJOS

Okay so I've never really been a "player" type so to speak, but currently Im getting myself in over my head. I just recently started talking to this cute spanish girl at work, she's real cute in the face, a little petite for my liking but she's got some nice thighs and a cute butt, and i like the sound of her voice. Then I meet this cool 27yr old girl online and she's nice, cute, mature and pretty fun as well. We have great convo and she's interesting. she's 3 years older than me (24) ...and the last girl, is this cute asian girl i meet through a friend, she's awesome to, but she's somewhat bi-polar i think. She was kinda off the wall sometimes when we spoke.

anyhow, like i said, im not a player or pimp by anymeans, and i'm having trouble keeping up with what i told what girl and what questions ive asked one vs the other. i don't know how people do it.

thoughts? what are you guys like and how do you handle your ladies?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i only had problems with scheduling conflicts. just give them the same cute nickname, have the same "this is our song/movie" type shit, give them the same generic compliments. of course it never worked for me for very long while i was doing it, so my advice is dont be a scum bag, dont try to play them.

go out drinking with the spanish girl,come home to the older one for dinner and a general relax and keep the asian locked in your cupboard.when i was younger it was easier to handle a few women but i learned the hardway after awhile it all comes crashing in on you....

Do what I do.. tell them your a secret agent and you gotta do recon ops in paris for the next few days. "I'm putting a lot of trust in you with this, I may not come back from this one.." Every girl wants a secret agent... never give out your work number.

Chicks aren't stupid, but like to be apart of some fantasy despite how far-fetched, Hell a friend of mine once conviced his girl he was a vampire..true story!

stay up player, uuuuunngh

hmmm. I think the consensus is right on.... 27 year old girl online....everything is wrong with this picture. The little spanish girl sounds like a good bet. However you work with her... this could be a problem. The asian girl... watch out.... they look sweet and innocent but its not always the case. Sounds like you should choose one and go with it.

If you try to work a couple at a time be honest. Ask the one you like the most if she would be alright with an open relationship.

Originally posted by postmodernism@Mar 9 2005, 05:33 AM

hmmm. I think the consensus is right on.... 27 year old girl online....everything is wrong with this picture.

I second that... No one is truly being played unless your fucking more than one of them within a certain amount of time, if you ask me I wouldn't feel bad about anything. Working with the spanish one could be a tough situation, but I wouldn't blow off the asian girl either, especially just because she's asian, she could be cool, use good "people" judgement

think of it this way...if you would want an actual relationship with any of them don't try to be a player about it because you won't be able to keep that shit up for too long. If you jsut don't care and are looking for some casual sex then just do it and let them all know that your not looking for something serious. Be a man about it and don't try to be all sneaky with it.

play on player.

basically you can't go wrong.

either you manage the juggling act, great.

or you don't. if you fuck up, you will have a funny story about how you called some girl the wrong name in bed or you asked her how her sister was doing and she only has brothers.

remember. fucking up relationships creatively and humorously is just as good as making them work. especially when you post the stories on 12oz.

to re enforce my opening suggestion in the closing:

play on playerrrrr.

Originally posted by GREENOJOS+Mar 8 2005, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GREENOJOS - Mar 8 2005, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>this cute spanish girl at work

[/b]

no... bad...

Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Mar 8 2005, 08:28 PM

Then I meet this cool 27yr old girl online

dude, yer talking to her online...

<!--QuoteBegin-GREENOJOS@Mar 8 2005, 08:28 PM

this cute asian girl i meet through a friend, she's awesome to, but she's somewhat bi-polar i think.

if you think she's crazy before boning her, steer clear...

sounds like yer fucked...

also sounds like you don't know what the fuck yer doing... yer 24 dude, it's ok to see multiple girls... it's not like second grade where asking a girl out is the equivalent of a marriage proposal... unless you actually are playing these girls, you've done nothing wrong and can continue doin what yer doin... sounds like you haven't nailed any of them yet either, so a question of relationship shouldn't even be an issue...

if you have fucked, and they each think they're your one-and-only, be up front, let them know, see who sticks around...

or get them all in the same room and tell them that whoever "performs" the best gets to stay... the word perform is so vague that it could go in so many awesome directions...

Invite them all round on the same night and you could have the year 2005 fuckfest going on in your very own bedroom!...... For real tho, if you can juggle it, great - just tell them all the same things and you cant go wrong....well cant go too wrong........ If thats not your style, hook up with them individually and just see what one suits you - lots of guys out there would love to have a choice, consider yourself lucky!

If you're looking into a relationship then ask yourself

which girl is the one you speak to before you call it a night....

that is more than likely the girl you don't want to lose..so stick with her and be friends with the others. Nothing wrong with having hot women as friends...

listen, go to the dollar store and buy a package of index cards. keep them in your car or somewhere at your house. when youre done hangin out with one of them, just write down the important shit that you told them you might need to remember, ie. "your song." It may sound stupid but that shit works, also if youre serious about keepin them separate then you might wanna get some sort of daily planner. then all you gotta work out is them callin your cell phone. and like that other guy said, never ever give out your work number.

but thats if you wanna be a "player" if you just wanna fuck them, then tell them. that way after you fuck them and they want more you cn honestly say "listen i told you i wasnt looking for a girlfriend."

the best thing to do when trying to set up this relationship is to be HONEST!!! just say to one of them that you wanna hang out, watch some movies maybe make out maybe not. but also make sure that you tell her that there are no strings attached, and that you arent looking for a girlfriend. that way if you end up fucking her and then you realize shes as crazy, or crazier than you thought then you can walk away knowing you werent a liar or a scumbag and by reasonable logic she cant get pissed at you.

if you're not exclusive to one and stated as such then seeing other girls is a go.

in my past i found out a guy i was talking to/dating, was hanging out with someone else the next day.. i didn't care... not exclusive.... it's not like i wasn't seeing other people too. just be honest with them all. once you get to know them more, the one you want will probably become apparent. just know that if you are doing it, they might be doing the same thing, and if that's cool, then go for it.

i could go into this more in depth but that would probably make me a bad person... i mean 5 is not even too many to handle depending on how close u are.

during highschool i was caught up with about 5 girls after i broke up with my girlfriend,it was strange because all of the girls knew each other,but they didnt seem to care that i was foolin around,it got to be too much of a hastle,i just dropped it all at once,but my advice is to get with the spanish girl,see how that works out,if you all split then goto the old woman with a bunch of alcohol and a rose and she'll be yours forever,i dont know about the asian girl though,if shes bipolar than that could be a problem,i had a couple crazy girls and they dont help in shitty situations..

Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Mar 8 2005, 08:28 PM

spanish girl at work, she's real cute in the face, a little petite for my liking but she's got some nice thighs and a cute butt, and i like the sound of her voice.

If you just wanna bang this chick..Be honest with her..I have met chicks before that told me they like when guys are honest with them..They also got needs..Sum girls, just like guys, are just sexually attracted to a person..You never know, you could be gettin blowjobs from this girl in the bathroom stall..

27yr old girl online and she's nice, cute, mature and pretty fun as well.

Which means= 40 years old, kids, fat and Ugly (It happens..) My sister-in-law be doing that shit , fuckin round with youngstas online..Tellin them shes 19 n shit..Shes 40..I swear

this cute asian girl i meet through a friend, she's awesome to, but she's somewhat bi-polar i think. She was kinda off the wall sometimes when we spoke.

A girl-friend? Be careful, they could talk shit bout u behind your back, she could be tellin all your bussiness...A guy-friend? Who gives a FUCK..Bros before Hoes..He sure aint going to mind you bangin that chick..

Dog, like sumone said, you only 24..bang as much chicks you can..Be careful doe, member to strap it on...Cause once your married..Its over dog...I wish I was still single... ;)