MUL crew site?

retard

What happened to the mul crew website they canned the links to the graff...maybe they were catching trouble for the site? I'm never about gossip and the stupid trash talking but I really liked they're work and the site too and now that its not working I was just wondering...:confused: :(

check it out they still have the link to the graff but its off and has been for a while now

http://www.madeulook.com/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what???

got an email from the man running the mul site, and he just said that their shit crashed and it's taking longer than expected to get it back up. He said that it was definately coming back up though.

plus... there's no way that they had to stop writing, i've seen tokeo tags from 2002, and saw a seme train fresh. so, maybe they lost a battle and shit, but they are not stopping the graff...

-not to sound shitty-

the kids in indy still push MUL from what i know...i talk with esay who got but down by seme up in indy...my memory is shady but when i first met esay we were talking about websites and what not, and he just told me that the mul site doesnt have graf anymore...if i see him in the yard again ill try to find out what the deal is...

How bout this...

Yeah it crashed and it took a little longer to put up... eight months longer?

All the good writers quit. SN quit. KEAS quit. Nobody else in that crew that used to be good puts in any work anymore. SLOPE is a bitch who doesn't even push the crew even though he says he is all bout it bout it. TOKEO is the only real writer left in the crew.

And the reason they killed the graffiti link is because all they care about is trying to make money, not about furthering graffiti. And nobody wants to buy stupid ass tapes anyway. And esay, you BubbaSparks-asshole illiterate hick, its spelled essay.

Guest defyone

HEY ALL.. i hate to say this, but C3po, and Jugo.. gave me bad info. well at least they thought the graff section was down because of the war. but its not, i talked to Teel (crew leader) tonight, and he told me that they took it down to update it, then they had to keep it down because one of the guys in the crew passed away. the new update should be up with in a month or so.

once again, i appologize about the info from before.

i have erased all my prior posts on this thread, so it doesnt confuse people.

aight stay up people.

PEace

i cant remember his name, but they did an article on it in the tribune or suntimes. i guess he fell on the third rail painting in the redline tunnels on the southside right off of the roosevelt stop. he was painting a spellout that said"Modern Urban Legends". Crazy how he became one. god bless

JIB... who are you and how do you know the REAL DEAL???

the MUL site has been down because KEAS did it all and he dropped out along with SNONE and the entire minneapolis chapter.. the only *active* mul writers left are in MERC, SEME and ESAY in indianapolis and TOKEO in brooklyn.. i haven't seen anything but SLOPE may be doing a little in philly

as for STUF? i never heard of him... and i think i would have...

maybe you are thinking of SOFA from albuquerque?

as for the death.. that is true... ESC was killed by the third rail painting the red line tunnels.. Rest in Power NETTO!!!!! one love

peace out...

Originally posted by crunkdup

as for STUF? i never heard of him... and i think i would have...

I could have sworn I saw STUF hit up MUL next to one of his pieces. He does these little cow characters... I'm sure someone else has seen them... I've seen all over in California.

somthing coming

im putting together some MUL flicks from jersey and brooklyn by TOKEO and POIS. and i just got word that SLPOE was going to be in the area so stay tuned for some fresh new shit :scramble:

as for the site, things got hot and the temp needs to drop for a while

RIP ESK=Mighty Urban Legend:( :( :(

Re: it has to be....

Originally posted by retard

mul crew has to still be around because there is this guy in jersey who is pretty good "then1" and he pushes mul so.....

THEN is a chill kid and may be down with some heads from MUL but he is not cru. he was probibly out writing with tokeo.;)

MADE U LEARN:king:

Originally posted by Fugazi

I could have sworn I saw STUF hit up MUL next to one of his pieces. He does these little cow characters... I'm sure someone else has seen them... I've seen all over in California.

props to STUF but he's not cru.

Guest defyone
Originally posted by Anyone

i cant remember his name, but they did an article on it in the tribune or suntimes. i guess he fell on the third rail painting in the redline tunnels on the southside right off of the roosevelt stop. he was painting a spellout that said"Modern Urban Legends". Crazy how he became one. god bless

Yes, that did happend.. but there was a more recent death, im in no position to mention the name of whom just past away. but the site should be up and running quite soon.

Archived