Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Muahahahahahaha.....fuck cop's!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Jun 25, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

if any of you remember a while back i had got into an altercation with a cop and he broke my thumb and wrist. well i pressed charges and the court is finally coming up soon. i have a great case. well anyway my cousin works for the cops i am suing and he has pulled me over twice. for dumb shit once for having red parking lights and my license plate cover was too dark. he went to my grandma's and told everyone i was just a spoiled little brat and what i am doing, suing the cop, is not neccessary, blah blah blah.....fuck him. anyway he told my grandma that i am going to cost his friend the one who broke my arm his job and i am costing the town a lot of money.. fuck cops! :D :D they also wanna settle but me and my lawyer said NO. i am taking these guys for all i can. finally some pay back.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

your cousin deserves are right beating. hasn't he ever heard the saying 'blood is thicker than water'. although he is a cop, so he's officially fucked in the head

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

tell your cousin to fuck off. if he thinks you're a "brat" for pressing charges against a cop who broke your thumb and wrist i can't imagine what he thinks of cops beating people senseless all the time.

why the hell are people like this even cops? gotta love power trips.

4. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

If you get a big payout, buy a monster truck, then run over your cousin's car.

5. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

your cousin is a nimrod. i'm with the monstertruck idea.

6. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

thats actually a good idea :D but in all seriousness if i get a big payday i am getting my own house

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

would you like some beer?

8. <insert picture of retarded Boy Scout being handed a trophy here>

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

http://www.sktc.net/~fanning/defeated.jpg'>

christian mimes are far worse than any cop, i suppose

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

he calls you a spoiled brat for this?yet he pulls you over for rediculous reasons?what a baby.while there are possibly good cops out there..the polic force has become the battered persons sheltered for those unable to survive within the normal working class world.its a final place to turn to..then they see how much power is bestowed to you and it goes downhill from there..i know a fellow who has friends joining the force as a means to sell things they shouldnt.its rediculous the logic people have for being a police officer.you have to be 21 with a ged and you can be a cop....congrats to the police force who seem to be morons with some power...i hope you put a nice dent in the city's wallet.cheers

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Here, read this article:
    http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/soilnews/newsline.jpg'>
    Now what do you think about cops?

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

you know what, itd suck if after all this time and money you spent on a lawyer, if you didnt win anything....

the law has police officers backs more often than not.
    (im not referring to THE LAW here either.)

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

the first thing my lawyer and i did was get the court to be held in another district.

15. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

that might make a little difference...

but youre still a kid.....and theyre still adults..
    i dont know the details, but itd be best for you if you didnt tell us all about it on here....if you know what i mean.
    but whatever, good luck....