Muahahahahahaha.....fuck cop's!

DETO

if any of you remember a while back i had got into an altercation with a cop and he broke my thumb and wrist. well i pressed charges and the court is finally coming up soon. i have a great case. well anyway my cousin works for the cops i am suing and he has pulled me over twice. for dumb shit once for having red parking lights and my license plate cover was too dark. he went to my grandma's and told everyone i was just a spoiled little brat and what i am doing, suing the cop, is not neccessary, blah blah blah.....fuck him. anyway he told my grandma that i am going to cost his friend the one who broke my arm his job and i am costing the town a lot of money.. fuck cops! :D :D they also wanna settle but me and my lawyer said NO. i am taking these guys for all i can. finally some pay back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tell your cousin to fuck off. if he thinks you're a "brat" for pressing charges against a cop who broke your thumb and wrist i can't imagine what he thinks of cops beating people senseless all the time.

why the hell are people like this even cops? gotta love power trips.

he calls you a spoiled brat for this?yet he pulls you over for rediculous reasons?what a baby.while there are possibly good cops out there..the polic force has become the battered persons sheltered for those unable to survive within the normal working class world.its a final place to turn to..then they see how much power is bestowed to you and it goes downhill from there..i know a fellow who has friends joining the force as a means to sell things they shouldnt.its rediculous the logic people have for being a police officer.you have to be 21 with a ged and you can be a cop....congrats to the police force who seem to be morons with some power...i hope you put a nice dent in the city's wallet.cheers

Guest ctrl+alt+del

good luck deto, i hope you you get a good payout just to stick it to your cousin. thats fucked up that hes not sticking up for you, although i bet they are putting a lot of pressure on him at work to talk you out of it. if you get a good sum of cash, you should buy all your family members that stuck by you something nice, and give him the finger.

ummm that's sucks about your cousin deto..

but with the payout, or compensation, isn't it all about compensating you for loss of income while you were off work or couldnt earn money due to your injury, and also future loss of income because of a disability resulting from the injury ? i dont know, maybe its different there... but i dont think a busted arm would be enough to buy a house. lawyers always give some grossly inflated figure so that they can both scare the defendent and also negotiate down to a sum that is still more than what it's worth.

not hating dude, but dont be dissapointed if it's not as much as your solicitor tells you..

Originally posted by DETO

if any of you remember a while back i had got into an altercation with a cop and he broke my thumb and wrist. well i pressed charges and the court is finally coming up soon. i have a great case. well anyway my cousin works for the cops i am suing and he has pulled me over twice. for dumb shit once for having red parking lights and my license plate cover was too dark. he went to my grandma's and told everyone i was just a spoiled little brat and what i am doing, suing the cop, is not neccessary, blah blah blah.....fuck him. anyway he told my grandma that i am going to cost his friend the one who broke my arm his job and i am costing the town a lot of money.. fuck cops! :D :D they also wanna settle but me and my lawyer said NO. i am taking these guys for all i can. finally some pay back.

good job.. get every cent u can out of them..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

your cousin deserves are right beating. hasn't he ever heard the saying 'blood is thicker than water'. although he is a cop, so he's officially fucked in the head

But you dont understand this: Cops are a gang of criminals, probably the biggest gang of criminals ever. And as we all know - Criminal Gangs treat eachother like family. Deto: Your cousin probably values his buddies downtown more then hell ever value his family, he down for them. He's even made it clear what side he's on - Dont even talk to that fool - he probably sees you as an enemy. Yeah dude - go for it. Milk it!

On behalf of like minded people who have been hassled, ripped off or beat down by the police, and couldnt do a damn thing about it: We commend you.

Guest sneak

good luck, lets us know how it goes...oh and ur cousin aint worth shit, but prob has bare ressure on him from the guys at work

Archived