Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MTV's True Life I'm a Private Wrestler

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ~i~hear~voices~, Jan 7, 2002.

1. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

ok...now i know u guys saw that mtv true life last night..come on now?....omg i so love linh..i would get on the mat any day and wrestle with her....for publisity or not!...who else wouldnt mind being a private wrestler?

http://www.candbvideo.com/LV-2.jpg'>

now thats what im talking bout...yay baby!.....:D

heh i even managed to get the site for yall...yay!....[/color]

2. NATO

NATO Guest

huh huh huh cool.

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

those legs are straight Nast.

4. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

hmm.... not such a big fan of private wrestling. private skinny dipping, private deep oil massages, private strip teases, even private 'who's your daddy' talking dirty is a big yes... seduction, beauty, curves, hot, oil, wet, scandalous, good good good.... dry skin, rug burn, mats, twisted painful expressions... not so good.

PruDE

5. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

rug burn could be good if its the right kind of rug:yum:

6. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

I've slept with that April chick on numerous occassions!!!
    That's weird to see her on TV!!:eek:

7. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

man-that private wrestling shit was no where near as fucked up as that sex2k show about people who dress up in animal suits with holes cut out of the crotch just to fuck...those cats were way out there. and they're like dead serious about it...you have sex in a fucking crotchless chucky cheese costume and wonder why people think it's funny?

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/1.jpg'>
    "gross"

9. Boring Bastard

I'm dead serious here!! Why doesn't anyone believe me??

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

iono if i can believe you...whats her number then haha

11. Boring Bastard

It's a 206 number!! I can tell you that much!! Then it goes...... 551 then the last four I can't disclose!!:eek: