MTVs MADE

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i vwanna be a supewstawwwww

bwing em to tha gwound

stupid ugly ass chipmunk lookin bitch....i watched that shit for 5 minutes and wanted to punch that ugly insecure peice of ugly shit with the most annoying lisp...even her hurt ass parents had a lisp

tease would still hit it tough

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Jan 1 2005, 04:34 AM

some of you mother fucking toys in here need to go get made...

into a 12oz posting king.

:lol:

I'd like to see that. Some little kid all "i wanna make unstoppable status." and in walks Tease in a muscle shirt and a keyboard under his arm.

so i dont normally have tv, and i actually had the displeasure of watching this shit .. today? maybe yesterday. anyway, it had some black kid that wanted to be a football player. i wanted to be a wide reciever. problem was that he couldn't catch the fucking ball. i mean, these weren't even long distance passes, these looked like maybe 10 or 20 feet. fucking chump. and he didnt wear the helmet because it hurts. and he didnt think he was going to get phased by any tackles because of all the pads they made him wear. i swear to fucking god.

ugh.

I'd like to see that. Some little kid all "i wanna make unstoppable status." and in walks Tease in a muscle shirt and a keyboard under his arm.

hahahahahaha!

I fucking love this show. dont see why everyone is hating. same with vh1's "i love the 70s, 80s, 90s" shit.

btw, i just watched napolean dynomite last night. funny in a retarded way. good stuff though.

no class is me

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 31 2004, 05:11 PM

stupid ugly ass chipmunk lookin bitch....i watched that shit for 5 minutes and wanted to punch that ugly insecure peice of ugly shit with the most annoying lisp...even her hurt ass parents had a lisp

she didnt look any better after her makeover, and her act sucked monkey balls. and no ones supposed to fucking talk like that after puberty. see a fucking speech therapist.

haha. That show is great. Ive only seen two. The one with the football player that has to keep doing laps for being a little bitch and then the rich girl that wants to be accepted as a skater. That one was great. At the end her dad was like "Why aren't you out there practicing?" The girl said "Thats not my division." The dad said "Oh is that the division that can skate?"

Hahaha what an asshole. That was a great father and daughter moment.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

MTV is such a peice of fucking shit. i fucking hate that channel

stupid ass shows like "date my mom"

the wannabe rockstar one, real world is fucking gay, literally gay because MTV wants to be more accepting so they put TWO fags on real world this year, every song on there SUCKS DICK

MTV IS FUCKING RETARDED.

what happened to good shows like boiling points and uh.........that was about it