MTV

Guest deadlydnut

Guest deadlydnut

Almost every other music video now is show some graffiti, mainly on purpose some of it is good some of it is horrible, some are blowing chill spots..This is all music videos, mtv also has these fucked up commercials with these retards blowing chill spots....If I catch them in my yard I'll break their fucking cameras...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate when I see stupid Goofball pretty boy rock bands doin videos in grimey spots I love like the LA river.They filmed that JArule/Jlo video in my old neighborhood which tripped me out cuz its all brown around there and any fool who looked like Ja rule would get stomped the fuck down.Pussy ass posers.I heard it was all blocked off and no one was allowed around the shooting of the video.Im no racist,but I hate fucken black rappers and videos that use the brown varrios and lowriders in their videos and show us no love.Theyre all like "Inglewood,Pasadena,Compton,Long Beach,SouthCentral,etc" all day where do you think that gangsta shit started? where do you think blue chucks and Khakis come from? What about Eastlos,Sgv.etc?Its bad enough that the TV/Film industry doesnt recognize us unless were a blond spaniard,but fuck, I'd think the brothas would recognize us,a few do like pac and the Eastsidas.For all you who dont know its the brown brothers who really bust that gangsta shit In LA,dont be fooled

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im sure they play a lot of the same videos on bet? as for blowing up spots...i really dont think Joe Consumer is gonna go paint your spot because he saw it ina video. and i might be wrong, but i dont know if the vandal squad watches bet or mtv. id think theyd be more on some of that CMT typa shit.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

id think theyd be more on some of that CMT typa shit.

i was flipping channels a while back and caught a pretty slick country video on CMT...this guy was all riding on a freight train that consisted of a boxcar, a flatcar, and a tanker....the whole video he was just on the flat car or in the boxcar singing as the train rolled across some plains...they gotta incorporate some of that shit into these 'hiphop' videos now adays....

i remember seeing some gay ass fags singing in the LA River the other day.

Esai have you seen that one Dirty Vegas?? video? they filmed it out Cronies Pastrami & Hot Dogs on Whittier BLVD. By nicolas. It has some black dude break dancing. The song sucks so if you watch it mute it.

No shit, about cronies? I ve gone ther since I was a baby.Fucken stringbean lurch still adds up your total in his head.It seems like hollyweird is on the whole chicano cholo style trend but they still dont give us credit.Aye pistol what do you think of the pocos pero locos shit? It seems to me that these guys need to innovate somewhat how they bust,its too cliched and redundant.

Originally posted by Pistol

i remember seeing some gay ass fags singing in the LA River the other day.

If I'm not mistaken the band is called "The Calling". When I saw it I almost punched a whole in my wall.......

Doesn't the new Alicia Keys video have a Reas piece in it? I don't kknow I've only seen it once......

Guest SayOne

they do that cuz graffiti justifies there "ghettoness" or to let em know there "DOWN"..dick riding faggots get no love

Guest Gyro_One

MTV is all about dick riding, the only reason that those pussy fags put graff in their videos is cuz its a desperate attempt to be accepted and not get the shit mauled out of them when they step outta there tour busses, fuck em.

Actually I think my homeboy did all the tagging in theBlink 182 video,I think it was some uti stuff.I remember cuz he was laughing at how they paid them lots of cash and specifically wanted tagging.Im not sure though,is it a mansion all mobbed up?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Esai

Actually I think my homeboy did all the tagging in theBlink 182 video,I think it was some uti stuff.I remember cuz he was laughing at how they paid them lots of cash and specifically wanted tagging.Im not sure though,is it a mansion all mobbed up?

yeah, some old looking mansion. tags all over the pillars and whatnot

Guest 87centHitMan

MTV will exploit absolutely anything to no end. They wanna be "down with urban culture", I guess. MTV support graff!! They keep it real, know what I'm sayin'?! They're true to the streets, Just like mountain dew code red is. So is every other produst feturing graff, hip-hop, breakin', etc. It's just more shit they're trying to attract an audience with. Lame.

To MTV, Hip Hop includes Ja Rule, Nelly, Eve, etc.

then obviously dont care and drop any buzz word to sell anything

only good thing about the graff is I saw a flare tag in NYC and flare was one of the dopest in the north west til he went into the clink:(

Guest GEAsusONEnep

MAYBE NEXT TIME MTV WILL ASK YOU ALL FOR PERMISSION TO USE GRAFFITI ON THEIR NETWORK SINCE YOU GUYS OWN IT AND ALL. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NERDS.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

MAYBE NEXT TIME MTV WILL ASK YOU ALL FOR PERMISSION TO USE GRAFFITI ON THEIR NETWORK SINCE YOU GUYS OWN IT AND ALL. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NERDS.

the hardcore sneaker stealing nike air force snakeskin toy has spoken he is so unique and different I wish I was like him.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by deadlydnut

the hardcore sneaker stealing nike air force snakeskin toy has spoken he is so unique and different I wish I was like him.

PAID IN FULL, SUCKUH. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PEEP THE THREAD AGAIN AND/OR GET YOUR EYES CHECKED. DON'T CRY BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS CORNY. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME UNDERGROUND SUPER DUPER POOPER COOL GRAFFITI WRITER WHO IS A PART OF SOME ELITE SUPER-SECRET SUBCULTURE. POINT BLANK: YOU WRITE ON SHIT THAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU. NO ONE CARES. YOU'RE IN NO WAY SPECIAL. WAS ANY OF YOUR GRAFF IN THE VIDEOS? NO. HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP THE ONLINE BEEF/GUM FLAPPING TO A MINIMUM AND LETS DISCUSS THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND: THE STUPIDITY OF THIS THREAD. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, MTV'S GOAL IS TO MAKE MONEY, NOT TO KEEP IT REAL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP PROTECTING THE WORK OF GRAFF WRITERS :rolleyes:. NIJJA PLEASE.

HUGS AND KISSES,

GEA

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

PAID IN FULL, SUCKUH. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PEEP THE THREAD AGAIN AND/OR GET YOUR EYES CHECKED. DON'T CRY BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS CORNY. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME UNDERGROUND SUPER DUPER POOPER COOL GRAFFITI WRITER WHO IS A PART OF SOME ELITE SUPER-SECRET SUBCULTURE. POINT BLANK: YOU WRITE ON SHIT THAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU. NO ONE CARES. YOU'RE IN NO WAY SPECIAL. WAS ANY OF YOUR GRAFF IN THE VIDEOS? NO. HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP THE ONLINE BEEF/GUM FLAPPING TO A MINIMUM AND LETS DISCUSS THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND: THE STUPIDITY OF THIS THREAD. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, MTV'S GOAL IS TO MAKE MONEY, NOT TO KEEP IT REAL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD START A SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP PROTECTING THE WORK OF GRAFF WRITERS :rolleyes:. NIJJA PLEASE.

HUGS AND KISSES,

GEA

Holy shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

where it all started

i just wanted to respond to the guy who said "dont you know where gangs started?" dont you know? i beleive that the gangbanging mentality came from chicanos in california but not la. during the gold rush san francisco was a major city in california before la even had runnig water. many mexicans traveled North from mexico in hopes of striking it rich. the younger generation used to travel together as races tend to do. they would act together in small time crimes and robberies. when some families remained poor and found no means to make money they stated to tavel back to mexico and many found jobs as farmers and feildworkers all over the southern part of the state. since la was mostly undeveloped land was cheap and many families stayed and found work, and called for more family to come to this cheap housing and make ten times the money that was being made in mexico. the families that had younger members that had lived the gang lifestyle in san francisco brought back their way of thinking to southern california. the first varrios were mara villa apartments, 18th street, hazard, avenues, but the thinking and thug living had been created up north. no disrespect to all you southeners i love the whole state and have studied the history for years. if you disagree, prove me wrong.

Guest I'm back!!

Booooooooo!!!

Originally posted by jismone

To MTV, Hip Hop includes Ja Rule, Nelly, Eve, etc.

then obviously dont care and drop any buzz word to sell anything

only good thing about the graff is I saw a flare tag in NYC and flare was one of the dopest in the north west til he went into the clink:(

Also known to get roughed up when he leaves Seattle!!

Some youngsters in Vancouver mopped him up easy!!

actually, most gangs that are nonwhite started as a result of white supremacy. In the bay, as well as LA, brown, black, and yellow kids were being harassed by whites.To keep from getting their asses kicked they stuck together because stregnth is in numbers. I t is well documented in many older gangs. Other gangs started as organized crime. The real time when Chicano gangs started to develop after the mass migrations of mexicans to LA and the southwest following the mexican revolution.Blck gangs with the exodus to LA after WW2.As the city was being filled up with nonwhites, the white population became increasingly hostile to this.They burnt down LA chinatown down twice.La white have had a history of hostility towards everyone else. Since the cops and admiinistraters didnt do shit,we had to get together and do something about it.Sadly,those groups turned into clubs and into gangsand now do nothing but kill our own people.

Most of the Chicano gangs I'm familiar with started out as clubs.

There would be dance's held in different neighborhoods. And the guys in the neighborhood would hang out together and go to the various dances together. Then they became more violent. Some became more violent just as a natural evolution. But many got violent because of harrassment from White's in Los Angeles. These clubs would help protect each other. The most widely known incidents came during the Zoot Suit Riots when White Sailors would beat up Mexicans.

Archived