MTV making movies bout breaking

GaryColemen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont trip off this type of shit.

why? because the kind of people that watch those movies are just kids, no older than 15. The kind of people that watch it that are older, like 20 and up, well, theyre not my style so I wouldnt trip off them.

now for the good part

these kids under 15 are watching this, and it influences who they want to be when older. And I rather there be more kids into Hip Hop as a subculture than any other thing. why? because Hip Hop started out grimey, and made its way up through hardships, critics, haters, and everyone in the world viewing it as negative, but it made it and proved that its not negative.

Like Mos Def says

"we are Hip Hop"

dont deny it

i dunno. i bet we'll see alot of newjacks coming on here..."i saw tagging in this or that movie and wanted to know how to start graffing" i hate that word...graffing.

it's ok, we may get some dope new generation artists out of it, but most will stick with it until there's a new trend that comes along.

as for that movie...why the fuck didn't they ask bobbito or crazy legs to be in it? why do they have these fucked up cracker ass blonde kids who look like they go their hair cut by a blind man popping and locking???

i saw a preview and it kinda looked more like a ballet battle than a breakin' battle.... haha.

someone find out who they are using for the soundtrack to that movie...let's see how "underground' mtv can go....

1. Badaboom

2. Do That Thing

3. Take It To The Floor

4. Sprung

5. Out The Hood

6. Streets Is Callin'

7. Fizzo Got Flow

8. Happy - Jhene

9. Smile - Marques Houston

10. Smellz Like A Party - O'Ryan

11. The One - ATL

12. Can I Get It Back - XSO Drive

13. Ante Up (Robbin Hoodz Theory) - M.O.P.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by casekonly

as for that movie...why the fuck didn't they ask bobbito or crazy legs to be in it? why do they have these fucked up cracker ass blonde kids who look like they go their hair cut by a blind man popping and locking???

Because they are 700 years old, and are into foundation and non "wow" moves.

The people who do the actual breakin in the movie are no joke, they're some of the best. But the movie is still the megagay.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Because they are 700 years old, and are into foundation and non "wow" moves.

HAHAHAHAHA plus it seems as if crazy legs is a little butthurt about foundation.

i can't wait to watch this movie and scream like a girl at the fresh moves.

it looked like crumbs is in it?

and is that jeff (rock force) doing the '90 on the poster? the wife beater and windbreaker pants sure looks familiar. ha

if a movie spawns trendy taggers, just cross them out. :P

Guest BROWNer

i'll be peepin' it.

i dunno, success to me

would be ill dancing and

music, fuck the rest.

hopefully it outdo's/outdoes(?)

freshest kids, which i found

very disappointing...

el mamoid, you splicin' any

new shit these days?

Dude, Browner, don't bother... this movie in no way has any affiliation or accuracy towards bboying... it presents battles as choreographed sets of Wade Robson-type hip-pop dancing interspersed with the occasional bboy move, done to hip-pop and R&B. Target Market: The Britney Spears club. It will be a fantastic waste of your time.

It will not outdo The Freshest Kids, cause as lacking as that might have been, at least it was an honest documentary and not trying to make a buck of what's currently hot.

And yeah, I've been working forever on the Floorgazms video, which is going to be awesome whenever I get around to finishing it.

Guest BROWNer

oh...thanks for the heads up display(HUD).

dude, one of these days i wouldn't

mind getting a vidography of shit

you've done..although i haven't

seen squat yet, i still plan on droppin'

some coin for a bunch of 'em.

Break-Dancers Perform For The Pope, Get His Blessing

VATICAN CITY -- In an unusual spectacle at the Vatican, Pope John Paul II presided Sunday over a performance of break-dancers who leaped, flipped and spun their bodies to beats from a tinny boom box.

The 83-year-old pontiff seemed to approve, waving his hand after each dancer completed a move, then applauding for the entire group. He watched the performance from a raised throne.

"For this creative hard work I bless you from my heart," he said.

During the show, one dancer -- part of a Polish group that helps poor and marginalized youths -- planted his head on the inlaid marble floor of the Vatican hall and spun to loud applause from his group and from Vatican officials. Another performer flung his body around in a series of spins and handstands.

"Artistic talent is a gift from God and whoever discovers it in himself has a certain obligation: to know that he cannot waste this talent, but must develop it," John Paul said.

Earlier Sunday, members of an Italian Catholic youth organization enthusiastically cheered the pope's weekly remarks in St. Peter's Square. A few were invited into his papal apartment and helped him release doves from his window.

The pope, who suffers numerous ailments but appeared relatively strong Sunday, called out to the other children cheering below his window.

"I love you all. I love you very much," he said.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

"For this creative hard work I bless you from my heart," he said.

This bothers me. As if they learned to do this and made it a huge part of

their lives so they could earn a reward blessing from the pope? That's

just ridiculous.

PS. You wipe your ass the same as the rest of us, stop pretending you

get spoken to by god... that's just your Alzheimers.

Originally posted by S@T@N

This bothers me. As if they learned to do this and made it a huge part of

their lives so they could earn a reward blessing from the pope? That's

just ridiculous.

PS. You wipe your ass the same as the rest of us, stop pretending you

get spoken to by god... that's just your Alzheimers.

What? It's the exact same words any grandpa would say. Why can't the Pope say it?