Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MTV making movies bout breaking

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GaryColemen, Jan 26, 2004.

1. GaryColemen

GaryColemen Member

all i can say is how gay!

2. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

dont ever speak of mtv agian

3. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

MTV is just a good example on how hip hop and mainstream entertainment is pure horse shit these days...what the fuck is this new B2K movie trying to make a bunch of faggot ass dancers look like thugs ahahahaha

4. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

last time i check B2K where shoes

ummm maby they where underground brakeing shoes, and mtv named it after them ummmmmmm

5. GaryColemen

GaryColemen Member

i love how all these bullshit reality shows u c on MTV are on a station developed to promote music, while all the so called music is on MTV2, and they r comming out with a b2k movie along with "you got served" and that stupid ass movie about steeling sat scores?

6. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

"you SUCKAS just got served!"

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

WHAT, YOU THOUGHT THEY WOULD STOP AT MAKING MOVIES ABOUT SUPER FAST CAR RACING?????

8. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

I dont trip off this type of shit.
    why? because the kind of people that watch those movies are just kids, no older than 15. The kind of people that watch it that are older, like 20 and up, well, theyre not my style so I wouldnt trip off them.

now for the good part
    these kids under 15 are watching this, and it influences who they want to be when older. And I rather there be more kids into Hip Hop as a subculture than any other thing. why? because Hip Hop started out grimey, and made its way up through hardships, critics, haters, and everyone in the world viewing it as negative, but it made it and proved that its not negative.

Like Mos Def says
    "we are Hip Hop"

dont deny it

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i dunno. i bet we'll see alot of newjacks coming on here..."i saw tagging in this or that movie and wanted to know how to start graffing" i hate that word...graffing.

it's ok, we may get some dope new generation artists out of it, but most will stick with it until there's a new trend that comes along.

as for that movie...why the fuck didn't they ask bobbito or crazy legs to be in it? why do they have these fucked up cracker ass blonde kids who look like they go their hair cut by a blind man popping and locking???

i saw a preview and it kinda looked more like a ballet battle than a breakin' battle.... haha.

someone find out who they are using for the soundtrack to that movie...let's see how "underground' mtv can go....

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

1. Badaboom
    2. Do That Thing
    3. Take It To The Floor
    4. Sprung
    5. Out The Hood
    6. Streets Is Callin'
    7. Fizzo Got Flow
    8. Happy - Jhene
    9. Smile - Marques Houston
    10. Smellz Like A Party - O'Ryan
    11. The One - ATL
    12. Can I Get It Back - XSO Drive
    13. Ante Up (Robbin Hoodz Theory) - M.O.P.

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i guess b2k did several of those songs. i don't even know who b2k is, but they were listed on amazon.com where i found that track list.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you guys got xtreme served

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i wish someone would serve me a tall long island iced tea.

14. king kong

king kong Banned

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i'd much rather get served by this

[​IMG]