1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mtv 'FEAR'

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Apr 25, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

Mtv 'FEAR'

Discussion started by seeking - Apr 25, 2002

ive just recently come across this show... this shit kicks ass.
    i wanna do that. shit is fresh.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Apr 25, 2002

i use to hate it. then a few weeks ago there was an episode where they all quit. iand ive been hooked sence then. did yo ugusy see this last episode where they do the sayonce(sp) and the chick started sayign some fucked uo shit and all freaking. whoop whoop.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Apr 25, 2002

that show is terrible

staged "scary things" for their idiot audience.

they get a bunch of dipshits who like mtv (in other words...idoits) and they put them in a "spooky" abandoned building and then they stage all these little things to happen while they are in there and whether the kids are acting horrified or if they truely are just THAT FUCKING STUPID is not much of a mystery. i dont know...the kids are pathetic...godsmack sucks...pff. they play all this "gloomy" or "ROCKIN!" music to set the mood. they get some poeple to say some "creepy" things and toss some kids in there to do simple tasks. GREAT FUCKING SHOW WOW!

the main reason i hate the show is that it contributes to the demise of urban exploration. about 2 years ago, me and a group of some friends had a small little urban exploration group. we explored hospitals, asylums, jails (i think...or we were going to...i dont know), castles, schools (i think), warehouses, and whatever else. it was great. security was easily eluded. great nights. some of the best nights of my lfe.

THEN WOO HOO DINKIES MTV STROLLS IN, and craps out this show "Fear" that makes me want to vomit my pants off. So fear is on tv, and other shows see its "unique and interesting" concept, so they make little shows and specials on similar content. there was even a documentary on urban exploration. shit fucking killed everything. kids started trying to break into places everywhere and that led to extreme security around all the buildings.

so getting into places was impossible basically. i almost got arrested 2 or 3 times. some other kids in the group did get arrested. bnlablhlhbahba shit was terrible. so now the group is destroyed or if anything...incredibly idle. argh..it really pissed me off when we got caught going to an asylum one night and the state trooper was like "let me guess...MTV?" i wanted to fucking shit my pants and tie them around the guys face. then he said "what do you think, you can just walk right up here?" ha. please. we did it a million times before all this shit. we used to just walk right up no problem. but yeah..we blamed MTV and said we never did it before. blarrrrr.

at least i got the hundreds of pictures.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. serpent of the light - Replied Apr 25, 2002

wooooooooo mtv, i think i saw that show once. it was stupid.

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i hear what your saying mak about the staged shit. but i bet its still scary as fuck. and i find it entertaining. so i will continue the watchign of fear til i find it not entertaining.

6. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

unoprimero - Replied Apr 25, 2002

i dont know how the hell they put up with that shit, plus all the fear your mind can create for yourself.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Apr 25, 2002

i dont know. the places i went to were just as big, if not bigger...and i felt great in them. i didnt feel scared at all (no i'm not trying to be tuff guy 86), i felt more relxed. i felt so interested. i felt so calm. it was so peaceful and amazing. its only scary if you think too much in the wrong direction. should i post pictures? hmm..

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  8. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Apr 25, 2002

I haven't seen that show at all, but if the topic is exploring abandoned buildings, I've been in a couple. Some of the coolest experiences I've ever had in my life... still scarred by the one time we found a stuffed chicken hanging from it's neck with fishing line inside a bedroom closet. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 25, 2002

i agree with makros that show is gay. it's like blair witch put out by mtv every week.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. Eski

Eski Guest

Eski - Replied Apr 25, 2002

we had a show kinda like what that sounds like over here called scream test or something , they would put people in smelly old prison cells and leave them theyre to work out some riddle to move on the next room or something , and there were these stupid "psychic interpreters" who were supposed to talk to the troubled spirits that reside in the place theyre exploring , and all that happend were the camera crew banged on the walls and peopel were sposed to think it was crazed dead people back from the grave when really its just a dude called bruce banging on the wall with a broom handle .

11. platapie

platapie Guest

yes mak fliks please

12. ODW

ODW 12oz Member

ODW - Replied Apr 25, 2002

anything sounds interesting when youre drunk

ODW - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Apr 25, 2002

We have "World's Scariest Places" up here. I think it's the same thing. Last week they went to Dracula's castle. That shit would be fucking awesome to do, even if it is fake. We should get like a 12oz contingent going. I'd be up for that.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Apr 25, 2002

we used to "explore haunted places" also. It was fucking gay. A bunch of us like 8-12 would go drive all the way up there... then we we go there, i'd be like ALRITE LETS DO THIS SHIT MAN!! then they'd back out and go home. Only my other homegirl was down......... it's all in your mind. I tell myself what to do, what to beleive, not to be afraid.. then poof..... all your worries are gone.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Apr 25, 2002

Exactly. I'd just get like really fucking stoned before I went in, then I wouldn't be afraid of anything......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: