MTL

BackSeatBebe

ok...im looking for a roommate. sorry this isnt excatly the right place for an ad, but Im tired of creepy people answering the newspaper ad. anyways, i live downtown montreal in a beautifully renovated 6.5. washer and dryer, $367, if you want more info email me

ps any artists looking to exhibit their canvases, i work at www.subv.net and were always looking for new artists

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty much, I pay $580 for a 2 bedroom with all appliances, including washer/dryer in my apartment.

Here's what a recent study showed;

Renting Around the World

The cities below offer comparable amenities considered typical in everyday life. Listed are average total occupation costs (in Canadian dollars) for 2-bedroom apartments

City - Cost

Bangkok - $140

Helsinki - $299

Mexico City - $761

Montreal - $800

Calgary - $804

Brussels - $899

Toronto - $1,047

Paris - $1,200

Vancouver - $1,295

Munich - $1,319

Madrid - $1,348

Vienna - $1,359

Seoul - $1,413

Atlanta - $1,556

Zurich - $1,937

Los Angeles - $2,077

Sydney - $2,202

Frankfurt - $2,206

Chicago - $2,369

Boston - $2,498

Taipei - $2,701

Miami - $2,826

San Francisco - $3,140

Singapore - $3,299

London - $4,438

New York - $4,541

Athens - $4,902

Stockholm - $4,902

Edinburgh - $5,029

Tokyo - $6,543

Source: CB Richard Ellis, Global Real Estate Brokers

$580 for a 2br with washer/dryer? holy fuck. thats cheap as hell. I'm paying $575 for a 1br (only water included) here in vancouver, and I consider myself incredibly lucky that I found somthing so cheap. I find it hard to believe rent here is more expensive than paris. ....

-do you walk around the house in cute, revealing outfits?

-do you have girlfriends sleep over?

-if your new roommate hid in the shower while you were taking a shit, would it freak you out?

and you thought posting here would help you find guys who AREN'T creepy? :D

Re: Re: MTL

Originally posted by iquit

-do you walk around the house in cute, revealing outfits?

-do you have girlfriends sleep over?

-if your new roommate hid in the shower while you were taking a shit, would it freak you out?

and you thought posting here would help you find guys who AREN'T creepy? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn...I'm paying less on my house than most of you are paying for rent. Granted...I got a killer deal...nobodies ever been able to figure out what happened to the prior owner...and in completely unrelated news...you should see how well all the plants are growing. ;)

Originally posted by Flow ish

Pretty much, I pay $580 for a 2 bedroom with all appliances, including washer/dryer in my apartment.

mr i live in the middle of no-where, is where you live even considered montreal!?!? and just because you live beside the train yard doesnt make your house cheaper and better....wait, shit it does

ps anyone see the anti graffiti campaign goin on on st laurent blvd?! now thats a joke

so thats $367 a month

ps my apartment is a 3 bedroom

and i quit... yes (sometimes even nothing), yes, and no

and devilush, you can come visit whenever you want

Originally posted by BackSeatBebe

mr i live in the middle of no-where, is where you live even considered montreal!?!?

You god damned pussy!! Just cause I don't live in the cool, trendy areas that you gravitate to, doesn't mean you have to hate on somebody who lives in a working class neighbourhood that is only 4 subway stops from downtown!

'You hipster doofus!'

• 3 weeks later...

long story short....

my roommate, who believes hes micheal alie from party monster, cant get his shit together. first going, then staying, then going, then staying, etc. anyways he decides to stay, after realizing that we do have a fucking awsome house and apartment hunting sucks ass (you see this is his first apartment and hes just a youngin). though first you should know about hows hes 2 months behind rent and bills. plus i was thinking the best way to get this money outta was to let him stay. so for two weeks we havent been looking for a new roommate. then i find out he doesnt have rent for may either, after him lying to me about how hes sorted all his shit out.

so no, i havent turned anyone away, but i also havent really been looking all that hard. plus here in quebec moving day is june 1st, so no one is really moving in may.

i did have interest from a writer at my art gallery but getting hold of him has been hell.

ahhhh roommate hell

Guest HESHIANDET

man if i wasn't getting into this whole nyc thing in june i'd be up in there in a second. how about you host various crew members for under pressure? we fit just right on the floor and are all very handsome and protective our girlfriends. plus we rep hard and carry guns. trillville. holler at me.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

man if i wasn't getting into this whole nyc thing in june i'd be up in there in a second. how about you host various crew members for under pressure? we fit just right on the floor and are all very handsome and protective our girlfriends. plus we rep hard and carry guns. trillville. holler at me.

word.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

hahahhahahahahahaha. and the thing is.....hes not joking.:lol:

Originally posted by Flow ish

^What he said.

If I move in, will you be my slave?

i already am...but if you wanna move in thats cool, only if i can borrow all your pumas

....as for housing for UP i already told flow only if thier single!!

...i cant confirm anything about subv but i saw the supposedly new location, and yes its on st laurent

Archived