Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MSK-AWR History....

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Young Einstein, Jan 12, 2002.

1. intercept

intercept Senior Member

young einstein do you know of the young einstein from ugly duckling the group just wonderin.................///.......................................

2. blowhole

blowhole New Jack

fugazi.
    it was a simple question.
    that's all.

3. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Fugazi, not everybody is fortunate enough to be a internet dork and know all the graffiti gossip about who or what is from where... give the kid a break.

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Uhhhh I'd say if you learn about graffiti on the internet you're knowledge is going to be 80% shit, while mine is a mere 25% shit. That didn't make sense, but my point is I don't (and didn't) learn about graffiti via the internet. And when people say things like "Thanks for wasting my time" when someone was giving them some real info, they deserve to be torn apart. Especially on 12 oz. :rolleyes:

5. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Well if this kid lives in Wyoming or some shit, I wouldn't expect him to know who these writers are without some kind of outside resource. Sure, some people on this site are complete idiots, but there's more important things to know than where people are from, or what someone else's crew stands for...

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I got an awr msk revok flic with a gkae chillin next to it..off the freeway in frisco.

7. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

??? so if you're from wyoming, we all have to hold your little hand and walk you through graffiti? what city are YOU from? that's gotta be some midwest type shit, becuase any writer raised ina real city has long since been cured of the disease you are suffering from: the "aww, poor baby" disease. who gives a fuck where he's from? he got cocky and tried to front like awr meant only angels will rize and that the person who CORRECTLY gave him an answer to his question was wrong because it said art work rebels. when your suck at graff, dont know shit, and ask gay ass questions like "whats the history of awr" and THEN have the temerity to get cocky out of your OWN ignorance, you deserved to get mocked mercilessly. if this purely just result really irks you and the otehr 'defenders of wyoming', maybe you should post on a kinder gentler board, like phish.com or something.

8. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Nuff said. I still don't think blowhole deserved to get bitched at just for asking a damn question, and yes I do agree that lab rat's comment was retarded. Me? From the midwest? I'm from LA.... it's really the last place anybody will get special treatment. LA writers are breeded rough and tough.

:)

9. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

The past tense of breed is bred, not breeded. Sorry.;)

10. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

oh man...I can't stop laughing...

11. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Oh ha ha... try harder...

:rolleyes:

12. remote

remote New Jack

d.frisco, did you remember seeing the 118FWY when MSK first came out. there was a bridge bombed on the outside ledge by GKAE, with the whole rollcall of their new crew. it was the highest bridge along the 118. the rollcall started at the end of the bridge, and went halfway out on the bridge. that shit was nuts!

13. remote

remote New Jack

you have it the wrong way there. revok and sever are in the same AWR as tyke! but yeah, same crew. tyke is my favorite!

14. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

yep...118 was crushed for a minute...At one point every ledge was hit...

Also the 101 in the valley...Siva, chunk,fate, gank had that shit locked...Chuck used to does those did Knifes next to his bombs, also he would do that wheelchair character...This was like 93'...Do you remember their other crew TGS (the graveyard shift)...HAWK hitting the back of every billboard of the 101...MAD SOCIETY KINGS billboard...God Dam...MSK crushed the valley...specially after the Northridge Earthquake...Ahhhhh memories....

Oh and gank doing fills on Heavens, like 3 in a row by the 405/101 interchange....

15. remote

remote New Jack

yeah, Hawk actually is the same guy as Ozie from what i hear. and Siva sheesh, there is a name i havent heard in forever. how about Gusto. those definately were the days!!!

niceguy likes this.