Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MSK-AWR History....

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Young Einstein, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Young Einstein

Young Einstein Member

I've always had a great appreciation for these crews, but have taken a much larger interest after seeing all the photos collectively in the Bench. The thing is I know very little about the crews other than the writers who are in them..... It sort of sucks that graffiti writers don't have history books that they can go back to and trace how crews were formed and how the different styles emerged.... I thought it was great being able to read how BA came about, on their website.....

I was hoping that the writers on here who have a grasp on the history of these crews could take the time to tell the story......

What's the difference between the two? Who started them, and where? Who runs them, if anyone?........ and so forth.... thanks.... and skip the badgering please.

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I AM OLD EINSTIEN , I CREATED THE THEOORY OF RELATIVITY , I KNOW EVERYTHING ..............BUT I WILL NOT DIVULGE IT TO YOU INFIDELS

3. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

>>>>>>>LOS ANGELES<<<<<<
    ++++++213.818.805.310++++++

Thats all you really need to know...

4. icarus one

icarus one Member

maybe they don't want you to have all that information.

5. lab rat

lab rat Guest

mass appeal issue 11 has an article all on msk/awr.. even though i think mass appeal is a piece of shit magazine, that should give you all the info you want.

ticktock likes this.
  6. 5starstyle

5starstyle Guest

...good call

7. Zaius

Zaius Member

8. lab rat

lab rat Guest

AWR is for Angels Will Rise, not Art Work Rebels.. thanks for wasting my time.

9. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

obviously you dont know shit...

satumlives likes this.
  10. Secret

Secret Elite Member

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

12. blowhole

blowhole New Jack

is Tyke in the same awr as revok sever,, etc??

13. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

Grimes tatoos are so sick!

14. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

You win the dipshit/toy award of the year. Your runner up is Blowhole. You two should get together for an all-star graffiti party. And Slimeball, yes, Grime is the shit.

15. soopafeen

soopafeen Senior Member

AH HA HA HA HA.... oh my...yeah.. great