Mr.Yucks Tales From The Backwoods

mr.yuck

Hey everybody. As I'm sure a lot of you have picked up on by now, I live in a retarded backwoods little town. The biggest thing going here is walmart and If you have ever watched Jerry Springer and wondered where it is they get these people, this is the place. I am going to be using this thread to document my stay here and keep you all updated on how shit really goes down.

So I was at Quack Quacks house the other night hangin out with her and some of her fellow chickens. They were talking about this and that and I was taking it all in. Who is sleeping with whom and the people they hate. A point of interest came up when they started talking about a fellow named Bubba.

Now a little background on Bubba. He is an 18 year old sophmore in highschool. He is a registered sex offender and not too bright of a guy. Bubba has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is a 14 year old girl in 8th grade. Now the interesting part is that these two live together and have their own place. He is such a loving and caring guy that he grounds his girlfriend when she skips school or gets bad grades. He will send her too her room or wont let her go outside and play.

Hahah. This place is great. Stay tuned for more updates.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Dec 28 2005, 01:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Dec 28 2005, 01:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Dec 28 2005, 05:08 AM

haha..this nigga said arkansas

the last time I was there it was bad news..

cops trying to take a nigga down

can you lay off the gay lingo so i don't have to refer to my mtv dictionary everytime you make one of your irrating posts

[/b]

can you stop being worthless? We all know the answer. NO

I knew a guy named Bubba who was dating a 14 year old. He was 25. he was the ugliest wierdest stupidest dude I ever met, but he had a real knack for women. He had like 3 kids with hot gilrs. It turns out they were all very young or something.

I have no point really, just that guys named Bubba always seem to be some type of sex devients...

• Props 1

yuck knows.

i know, too.

here\'s a little story:

my neighbor, let\'s just call her \'fatty fat fat fatty\' is a former prostitizzy.

now, this girl is by far no looker. by far. did i mention that she\'s fat?

ok...good....onward, ho!

fatty once married a guy who abused her on the daily....naked, street fighting, ripping off clothers, dragging by hair, etc. this guy was a counterfeiter. yeah, he was. he went to jail. i think he\'s out now.

anyhow, fatty divorced him a long time ago....then dated his brother....

now she\'s dating her step uncle. uh huh...well, i said dating, but what i mean is fucking. same thing here. in hell.

good thread yuck.

Originally posted by dumy+Dec 28 2005, 06:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Dec 28 2005, 06:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Dec 28 2005, 01:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Dec 28 2005, 05:08 AM

haha..this nigga said arkansas

the last time I was there it was bad news..

cops trying to take a nigga down

can you lay off the gay lingo so i don't have to refer to my mtv dictionary everytime you make one of your irrating posts

can you stop being worthless? We all know the answer. NO

[/b]

zing

Ah cool. I didnt know we had any pictures taken of us. Drunkeness is awesome.

Okay here is another one.

At the local highschool they had this guy teacher. He gave all the kids in the class a really important homework assignment. The assignment was for every one in the class to write a paper about what they would want in some one from the opposite sex. Like the kinds of things they would like to do and the types of things they would like to hear the other person say or talk about. Seems harmless enough right? Well the teacher took all of the girls assignments and used them to persue some young ass girl in another class. Haha. Thats something else.