Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mr.president!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SRGUN GNRAL, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

i think everyone here hates you and you keep running away from it
    so.......................
    everyone hates you..........yeah
    i assume

2. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

not to mention most of them make fun of you more than most the time and you laugh

i recall someone even saying "not with you"......"at you"

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

it clearly doesn't phase him.

no need to flog a deah horse.

4. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

oh.............................now i get it
    ha.......haha..........

no

5. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

who cares. its not like anyone can do anything about it but the mods and hes not breakin any rules except to stay on topic. Just live with it and enjoy his every once in a while antics....

6. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

7. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

tease was neglected as a child and has a broken personality. because of this he seeks power and attention from outside sources. due to his personaliy he is unable to make friends in real life, so he turns to the internet. the internet provides him with all the benefits of social communication without actual interaction (risking his ego.) claiming graffiti he is able to conform to a loose subculture, which is held together by one rule: graffiti. therefore he finds easy acceptance by being a graffiti writer. through various mechanisms such as this thread, tease receives the attention he so desperately wants. any attention is good for tease and makes him feel more powerfull. therefore this thread is just feeding him and any purpose to it is self-negated.

this message will self destruct in approximately %variable_time%

Copyright © 2003, Metallix. All rights reserved.

9. bronxcutie

bronxcutie Junior Member

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

TEASE......

Man, we have both been here for a long time, and not once have I given you shit for anything. But please, do me this one favor: Stop using the ":lol:" face so damn much. It pops up in almost every post I see from you, and really is getting annoying.

Alright?

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

post 23942155251252351235 like this

12. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

slow your roll fellas. as annoying as tease/mr pres can be, there's no reason to post this in here. keep that shit in email/aim.

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.