Mr President.... Mentally Challenged Or Just Dumb and Ignorant?

Vandal4Life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

another thing, id be willing to bet, that i could act alot more normal according to you people, if everyone that hates on me for no reason (a select few that no matter what i say just TRY an talk shit to me...) i bet i could act more normal longer than they could resist talking shit for no reason.

:idea:

what?

Guest uncle-boy

i think everyone justs gives him shit because its become an acceptable practice in cha.0

everyone on here says stupid shit, but because he's Teaser, everyone jumps on any chance to rag on him.

i mean c'mon, mamerro started a thread about jacking off to what he thought was a girl, only later to find out its a guy. everyone just laughed along with him and said how trippy it was.

please believe that if tease started that thread everyone would be teasing his ass for jacking it to a man.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i think everyone justs gives him shit because its become an acceptable practice in cha.0

everyone on here says stupid shit, but because he's Teaser, everyone jumps on any chance to rag on him.

i mean c'mon, mamerro started a thread about jacking off to what he thought was a girl, only later to find out its a guy. everyone just laughed along with him and said how trippy it was.

please believe that if tease started that thread everyone would be teasing his ass for jacking it to a man.

HAHAHA whats the link i missed this.

not exactly my idea of an appreciation thread, but i'll take what i can get....

:king:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tease is funny as hell i think his opinions are hilarious i mean come on it's like uncle-boy says but either way this is my favorite part of 12oz. cuz i always laugh at most of the replies so chill on the "h8orade" and give tease a break ;)

:king:

Uncle Boy there's a HUGE difference between El Mamerro and Mr President. How dare you insult El Mamerro by comparing him to Tease.

El Mamerro = Funny. Doesn't offend anybody. Makes jokes because he can take one also.

Mr President = Not funny. Stupid. Always contradicting himself. Makes fun of people but cries when he's made fun of.

Guest TEARZ

another thing, id be willing to bet, that i could act alot more normal according to you people, if everyone that hates on me for no reason (a select few that no matter what i say just TRY an talk shit to me...) i bet i could act more normal longer than they could resist talking shit for no reason.

:idea:

how are you gonna blame how you act on everyone else? that's some 12 year-old shit. nobody makes you type the shit you do. grow up and learn to take some responsibility- based on the way you write about the way you live your life, maybe you can learn that lesson like you learn everything else- through the internet.

time to get banned again.

Guest uncle-boy

yeah i guess your right about that. i was just trying to help a guy out. shit tease was giving me hassles in my happy thread yesterday, but is all gravy.

in either case, i think he brings some comedy to the board sometimes.

dont be a e-nazi home-slice.

ps. in no way was i implying that mams and teaser were the same, i was pointing out the double standard.

Guest Dr. Drew

tease is good hearted and i can usually laugh at a lot of stuff he says. but lately he's being very opinionated on subjects he knows nothing about, and his attitude is very sheltered-suburban-privilaged-uneducated-closed-minded......

i had to put him on ignore.

aww, c'mon, give tease a break. i like him. it seems like he really doesn't care what people say, he either talks shit back to you or laughs along with you.

he must be on the computer a shitload because i've seen him go up from 500 posts, to over 1,000 in a few short weeks...

so, give it up for mr. president. atleast he wasn't jerking off to some guy/girl

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, I just got like, TOTALLY compared to Tease.

Uncle-Boy, I will supply you with large amounts of death.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Dude, I just got like, TOTALLY compared to Tease.

Uncle-Boy, I will supply you with large amounts of death.

i sorry :(

please....kill me quickly.

and tell momma im sorry.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the thing is, hes had SO many chances to become more open minded. the mods always let him back in. and everytime he comes back claiming to be a reformed tease. it never takes him long to slip back into the roll of making 2 or 3 dumb threads PER DAY.

if you put in your time on 12oz with good quality threads and posts like mams, your afforded a slip up now and then.

tease just doesnt learn. i have the president and thumb wrestle names on my ban list.

Archived