Mr. Mang's neo drawing EXTRAVAGANZA

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SerOneADC

weird shit man...i dont really like your stuff...but i respect your originality...after all...that's what art is all about!

very desturbing

Mr Mang your unique stlye has caught my eye.It appears very..thought provoking and sum what desturbing whats the message u are trying to give ? I understand the quotes but there must be more than that.

Did u suffer abuse or anything when u were younger?

just wondering

some of the dorky pictures like "CHILADAWG" and "pop your collar" are just jokes me and my friends had.

other ones are just however i was feeling at the time i guess. sometimes when i write creepy shit i'm at school hating everyone, so it just comes out i guess.

no abuse whatsoever as a kid. but hatred toward my stepfamily helped me want to draw...

wooooo

One time in HIGH SCHOOL, my friend who was a SENIOR did a drawing like this with someone stabbing someone in the eyes and then putting his finger in a pencil sharpener, and the teacher found it and sent him to a group we had called "Heart". I don't remember what it meant but it was supposed to help kids with problems. I was rather amused at all of this happening, and these pictures reminded me of that. :idea:

i'm 18, so those counselors and psychologists can suggit. if there is one type of person i hate it's a psychologist.

i'm surprised i have't been caught . . . yet. all of the drawings above were done in study hall. god bless study hall.

When my buddy was like 15, he used to write and draw crazy shit in his English journal, because he thought that the teacher never read it. The teacher ended up reading it one day, and he forced him to go to the school counselor. At that time he was pretty normal, but I guess after I moved away he went all crazy and shit. He was in the looney bin for a couple months, and now he's on like two anti-psychotics.

Shit, now I'm depressed.

I like the one where he's leaving the crippled cat and the dude looking for the party.

Those two really grabbed my attention...

I think I relate a bit to the "party" one because I am usually left out on those type of things and have to show up at places to know what's going on. (Not show up at parties, I don't go to parties,but other things.)

As for the "you don't love me..." one I feel I relate because the way I see it, the character is leaving the crippled cat (?) as a cry of attention, but the cat doesn't really seem to car much, hence him asking "Ok?"

But that's just how I see it.. art is in the eye of the beholder.

*Just a little note, I wrote that "eye of beholder" line before I checked out the "Mr. Mang. a art genius...." thread.

And also, I didn't mean for this reply to be this long.

"As for the "you don't love me..." one I feel I relate because the way I see it, the character is leaving the crippled cat (?) as a cry of attention, but the cat doesn't really seem to car much, hence him asking "Ok?" "

that is exactly what i was going for. and thanks for the input/talk on everything else. pretty interesting.

Archived