MR. FUCKING PHONY FACE

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

does anyone believe he's saving osama for the election, or do you reckon it's all conspiracy theory fodder?

you know, its funny you say that...i was just talking about this the other day...osama is probably already caught..or evn saddam was caught way before they let it out...

booooo for bush anyways..

Guest BROWNer

there was some talk of the circumstances surrounding hussein's

'capture'..who knows..

i got that link from another place where the guy was talking about

how it IS pretty interesting that the bush syndicate is now devoting

an intense "24hr/day manhunt" all of a sudden, right after kerry

officially steps up and they pump out the propaganda ads. seriously,

watch those fucking ads...it's enough to make you stab your fovea.

Give it till next time election comes along, you will all be whinging about john kerry

krie/ dont step on my gold and green swayed shoes

Guest imported_Europe

Bush promised NOT to use 9-11 in his future campaigns, suddenly things look bad and he pops out ads with 9-11 in them.

Barf-smiley...

Originally posted by fatbastard

Ok big deal, the guys an asshole he sucks as a leader blah blah blah.....cant you all just kick it with him till he gets booted? IF that dosent happen (which it most likely will) then you can proceed to make countless bush bagging threads...

wrong mentality. we should just ignore the mess that he got us in? fuck that.

i think bush already been having bin ladin. hes waiting for the reelection to bust out his osama factor, and seal the deal. if he wins again, im moving to canada :idea:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

does anyone believe he's saving osama for the election, or do you reckon it's all conspiracy theory fodder?

im pretty interested in hearing what someone whos not from this country thinks about this.

Does anyone here have access to/receive the print edition of the NY Times? I'm interested in seeing if the front page led with an article re: Bush's use of 9/11 imagery in his ads. It was at the top of their online edition yesterday, but it'd be better if the print edition followed suit.

you cant blame him for using 9.11

sure it's a cheap way to stir up sympathy and possibly votes, but it's an event no one will ever forget. It's one of those events that can be called 'America's Sadest and Proudest Day' because every emotion was flared up so quickly. All that Bush did was 'happen' to be in charge at the time. that's it! Hell.. he was caved up under a mountain somewhere when it all went down. I seriously dont see how he can say he did anything to help the situation as a 'leader'. Rudy G on the other hand was there getting his hands dirty... bush was lying under a pile of blankets. booooo!

but he really doesn't have anything else to use.

haiti?

'post-'war Iraq?

Mars? Get real.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

you cant blame him for using 9.11

Sure I (we) can. When there's such a stark contrast between Bush's version of the events and the reality of his administration stonewalling the 9/11 commission, it'd be poor form for someone to fail to point it out. Like you said, the Bush administration has nothing else to run on, so they have to use emotional footage of the Towers ... essentially using the deaths of thousands for cheap political gain.

Archived