Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mr bojangles day!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Mar 6, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i have a theory...
    ...this theory is " if you look like youre supposed to be doing something, you can get away with it." so today i was rollin around with my partner zack, and we saw this one wall on a busy main street here in cleveland. i was like "damn, that would be a DOPE wall to paint." and zack agreed. now, we were ALREADY on our way to get paint for another mission, suddenly i had a brainstorm..."lets do THAT wall TODAY!" so we got to the wall with our supplies, primered it while standing in about 6 inches of mud. next to this wall was an auto body shop that i walked over to and asked them for a scrap board to stand on to do our "commisioned mural"...they gave me a carhood to stand on that worked out nicely (hahahahah!) about an hour into painting this wall in broad daylight, the COPS show up and start talkin to the auto body guys while staring us down...i told zack to just keep acting like were supposed to be there. THEY LEFT!!! anyways, mission acclomplished. two sweet burners on a mainstreet today...go me! and fuck the snitches on here...hootie-hoo!

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

sounds like a good. day

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

we rocked out to ice cubes "today was a good day" afterwards.

4. Unit

Unit Member

Good job, soldier!

5. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

awesome today is officially mr bojangles day

i just suck -last nite i was painting a pic for my art class at home and this acrylic ink crap spilled on me and my carpet and my clothes i had to scrub the now purple carpet and now im walkin around with purple ink on my right hip and some halfway down my ass cuz i smeared it when i tried to wipe it off ..wont come off.even with scrubbin in the shower .everyone thinks its a huge bruise... screw it screw it all today sucks for me

6. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i got a really good mental picture of some dumb cops just standing there trying to decide if they felt like working. that was pretty ballsy...props to you and your boy...you gotta post the flicks on the bench...

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah!

i did the same thing.....but i was in pheonix AZ....police came up to us and my homie told them that we were working.we got away and the police told us that we didnt have to worry about being harassed by other cops,"that they would let them know we were just painting a mural.
    so cool......12am on a sunday morning on a shop that was closed for that day.it was great....downtown pheonix on the main street.what a day...

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

my whole goal for this summer is all illeagel productions like that
    the flix will be posted in a few days, and DELISS that reminds me of a few days ago when my boy dropped a whole gallon of black on me during a bombing mission...i feel your pain.

9. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

IVE PROVEN THAT THEORY..MYSELF........EXCEPT....WE USED ROLLERS...
    WE DID TWO WALLS THAT DAY..
    ON THE SECOND ONE....THE OWNER OF THE WALL CAME OUT..
    MY BOY THOUGHT WE WHER FUCKED...
    BUT I STARTED TELLING THE LADY THAT...WE WHER BUFFING GRAFFITI...AROUND THE NEIBHORHOOD......(WE HAD JUST STARTED)
    WELL THAT..SHIT WORK.......AND SHE WAS HAPPY....(THER WAS SOME BULLSHIT THROW UP ..ON THE WALL).....WE FINISHED OUR SMALL BLOCKBUSTERS AND LEFT

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hell yeah! rollers are the shizzle!

11. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

bojangles, you are a holy man. glad it all worked out for you.

hootie hoo indeed!

12. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

Bojangles... go back and get flicks and post em... wonka... go get flicks and post em.. it was a great day except for me running out of money and gas and wasting $15 on film and batteries for a broken camera..

okay.. it sounds bad but today was good day... I didn't even have to us my AK!:cool:

13. OMARNYCAKASW1

OMARNYCAKASW1 Senior Member

14. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

uhhh...we JUST did it a few hours ago...hahahaha! you wanna come develop em for me omar?

15. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

:king: sounds like an equally good day for you too.:king: