Mr. Act-One

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest o.g.sofa1

BUMP BUMP

WORD ACT!!!ITS GOOD TOO SEE YOU ARE DOING YOUR THING STILL,I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN DO ME A SOLID!!!!CAN YOU SEND ME THOSE TRAINS WE DID BACK IN 93/94 IT WAS ME YOU AND COG1 HE DID A CHAPO PIECE.OR ANY OLD TRAINS YOU HAVE OF MINES,ID APPRECIATE IT.PEACE!!!!!SOFA1/TUM/ROF/SBF/MHC/KUS/BCA

Guest willy.wonka

i like that cool lookin bob ross character...i wouldnt call this one a self promo either..

good stuff

Guest o.g.sofa1

BUMPED THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

WORD THE FUCK UP!THANX ALOT.I LOVE SEEING MY OLD TRAINS,IT FEELS LIKE I LOST A KID.AND FOUND HIM AGAIN,PEACE!!!!!SOFA1/TUM/SBF>>>>>>>

Guest DRIPONERS

yo werd up to the funk one amen he is the real shit and if dont know then you better learn amen i love your throwies

Response to Grey!

I can't say if I am paying dues for you, but hopefully me still doing my thing has paid off. Someone said you were in town for an art show you were doing, and said that you wanted to squash beef with me. Whether or not this is true...I'd like to call a truce or at least put what ever we had against eachother in the past. Though we have had our differences, we have had graffiti in common (especially our graffiti background and roots). It's been some time since I last ran into you, probably five years or more. So, I can't hold a grudge if it has been that long. Meanwhile, I have seen the respect you have earned and applaud you for your contributions and dedication you have put in for yourself. At this point in my life it would be completely frivolous for me to engage in any more arguments with you. So, if you want to squash beef, its up to you. Regardless, I'll still be doing my thing and you'll still be doing your thing.

P.S. Here is some recent mainyard distruction 2002

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228575f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228575f00000004.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00228575f00000002.jpg'>

well, last time i saw you we settled the potential violence (5 years ago). i remember it was at a party, i think you and DESK settled it or something.

im actually glad people like you treated me shitty cause it made me try harder anyways...yeah im not going to spend any time starting shit with you. in a way i dont see why to settle it cause we have settled it like 20 times and it seems to start up again. but it isnt like we are even remotely close geographically so i dont see how any beef would really work.

either way, i am glad i was a part of what happened in the city we are from. it was one of the best american cities in the early 1990's

16v

Archived