MPCity

Madclout

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ZedIsAlive@Oct 15 2004, 07:14 PM

I really wish CAP would come back out and just relentlessly diss freight pieces.

why do you think i'm around? :haha:

bump for DIVER

Originally posted by 160+Oct 15 2004, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (160 - Oct 15 2004, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Madclout@Oct 15 2004, 03:50 PM

ga35.jpg

ga36.jpg

CAP good. Hope he go over so many caca trains and "secret styles" and make whaa whaas cry

[/b]

read it and weep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................network mpc!

Originally posted by Graff Jesus+Oct 15 2004, 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Graff Jesus - Oct 15 2004, 08:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZedIsAlive@Oct 15 2004, 07:14 PM

I really wish CAP would come back out and just relentlessly diss freight pieces.

why do you think i'm around? :haha:

[/b]

Why are you around? No get it

you guys are a bunch of fucking toys ... giving cap so much props .bitch please ive met him on a couple of ocassions my boy is down with him and honestly hes just a stupid drunk ...but beware of the 1-800-get vamped ... now thats a true criminal.....im not just saying that but ask anybody from n.y.c or n.j. im pretty sure a lot of half steppers like yourselfs knowwwww...

Originally posted by Madclout+Oct 15 2004, 07:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madclout - Oct 15 2004, 07:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-toby maguire@Oct 15 2004, 07:05 PM

mpc network.cap and dr.daks

Yo Tobeeee Peep diss http://www.madclout.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....;num=1097855024

[/b]

madclout.......my twins are comin soon......site lookin good manduke!!!! :king: ..holla atcha boy

Originally posted by p-krueger@Oct 15 2004, 11:29 PM

you guys are a bunch of fucking toys ... giving cap so much props .bitch please ive met him on a couple of ocassions my boy is down with him and honestly hes just a stupid drunk ...but beware of the 1-800-get vamped ... now thats a true criminal.....im not just saying that but ask anybody from n.y.c or n.j. im pretty sure a lot of half steppers like yourselfs knowwwww...

relax dude "be all that you can be".