Moving.

S@T@N

I just graduated in June, and now we're moving to Florida from upstate

NY. This is gonna blow. In order to fit everything in our cars and on the

moving truck, we gotta ditch so much shit... from our attic alone we

already tossed 10 bags of crap I wouldn't have minded keeping. If only

my Celica had some kind of storage space... my trunk is tiny.

Anyway... as you can see, this move is gonna suck. Have any of you

ever had to move? Did it suck as much as the last 3 times I moved?

Enlighten me. I'm bored and tired.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had to greyhound it half way across the country to get here. but that was from my folks, so all the crap I don't want to throw away is safely stowed in the basement. but still. And the word makes me cringe knowing that come the end of september I'll be moving again. ugh. at least this is just within the city...

what part of florida cuz i just moved from outside cleveland to fuckin beach town family village and that sucks balls when the moving comp trashes your shit when they loading it and they got to leave stuff behing cuz the y dindn't bring a big enough truck

i used to move from Colorado to maryland a lot to and from school

i got one of those thule racks and carriers for the top of my civic to fit more stuff.

i had a big move from colorado to boston, that sucked, i hired movers and they fucked everything, including my car and bike. lost a bunch of stuff too.

back in the day my family and i moved from maryland to san diego, that was a big hectic obnoxious move.

i've moved every year for the past 7 years. that's a lot of moving.

Guest 7126

i have moved so many times i forgot count. Maybe like 5 times in europe and the big one was moving to the US, and then moved like 3 times in the US.

moving often=stability???

in the past 2 years i've moved maybe 11 times. i'm moving again next month...not very far. i decided to move back to SF in march too, so shyit. i know how it is. most of the moves have been in fairly close proximity, but i moved from hawaii to berkeley to SF back to hawaii and soon back to SF again....talk about instability. but i honestly like moving and letting go of things/getting rid of unnecessary bullshit. the worst tho is definately moving across an ocean. theres only so much you can bring and shipping is crazy expensive.

i am sad about last time though, cuz i had to sell my turntables.....

Originally posted by i11igul

what part of florida cuz i just moved from outside cleveland to fuckin beach town family village and that sucks balls when the moving comp trashes your shit when they loading it and they got to leave stuff behing cuz the y dindn't bring a big enough truck

where in florida are you currently located?

AIM: tLrOaVnEcRe

when i was like uhm whatever age u are when ur in 2nd grade, i moved from hackensack nj to miramar fl.

and it blowed. i lost all my fucking toys, my fucking transformers, it sucked,lol.

well that was like 10 or so years ago...

ever since then ive moved about 6 times, and i hate it, its so gay, ur shit gets fucked up and u loose alot of things.

Archived