moviestowatchthatdonttotallylicknuts

faggotassguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't be strutin' up in here...

acting like you're the only one to watch terry gilliam films and shit...

http://www.monesi.com/sergio/movies/feb99/fearlasvegas3.jpg'>

shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

So I finally got around to watching Brotherhood of the Wolf last night... what a fucking ridiculous movie. It falls into almost every category. A period piece, action flick, drama, tragedy, horror movie, epic... it has monsters, tits, kung fu indians, wigs, makeup, fruity frenchness, swords made out of bone, cool trendy editing, ass kickings, psychedelic drugs, wenches, italian whores, romance, gunfights, swordfights, kickfights, bitchfights, rapings, plot twists, gore, exploding pumpkins... I don't know dude, it's the übermovie. Minus good acting, but who cares.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

So I finally got around to watching Brotherhood of the Wolf last night... what a fucking ridiculous movie. It falls into almost every category. A period piece, action flick, drama, tragedy, horror movie, epic... it has monsters, tits, kung fu indians, wigs, makeup, fruity frenchness, swords made out of bone, cool trendy editing, ass kickings, psychedelic drugs, wenches, italian whores, romance, gunfights, swordfights, kickfights, bitchfights, rapings, plot twists, gore, exploding pumpkins... I don't know dude, it's the übermovie. Minus good acting, but who cares.

i have the movie. the redhead was looking finnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

Are you serious, Zesto? It was pretty big when it came to the states this year, I would've expected you to know about it when it came out in France... see it, it's definitely a cool movie, almost 3 hours long too. I might watch it again tonight, but I think I'll watch Waking Life and fry my brain instead. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by swif1

i have the movie. the redhead was looking finnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

Indeed she did, she's a pretty young thing. But the Italian whore was way hotter on a fuckable scale.

Oh, and Zesto, how come you're online? Are you at work? Or are you violating your self-imposed rules? beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

except for that one where he goes fishing with people.

That was just such a terrible concept... bleh.

Havent seen that...sorry but it sounds dope to me...Jarmusch and Tom waits fishing and chatting???

cant fuck with that.

a few of my favorites...

Scarface

Fight Club

Raising Arizona

Goodfellas

Raging Bull

At Close Range

True Romance

La Femme Nikita

After Hours

Trading Places

Empire Strikes Back

Seven

Godfather II

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Oh, and Zesto, how come you're online? Are you at work? Or are you violating your self-imposed rules?

work. I'm *working a little late today.

(*wasting time online!)

and tesser... that fishing movie made me want to puke. It was so shaky

and blurry that it made 'Blair Witch' look like the shining.

Guest imported_Tesseract

violating your self-imposed rules?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha, are you on detox bro?

puke later hater...tom waits+jim jarmuch+iggy pop own you

Originally posted by swif1

word. marc decasscos is in there too,.

Haha, yeah, I cracked up when I realized that was him. Which brings me to another thing... I don't speak French, so I had the choice to either watch the movie with subtitles or watch the translated version... I hate the living shit out of subtitles, so I went for the translation and got a neat kung-fu-flick-out-of-synch-speech effect. But then hearing Dacascos speaking while the english translation gave him a native american accent, I couldn't help but wonder what an indian accent sounds like in french... must be strange. FreeTranslation.com's efforts:

English to French:

"Sitting Bull great leader. Scary wolf not scare Sitting Bull."

-becomes-

"La séance à l'hausse grande dirigeant. Le loup effrayant pas Taureau de Séance de panique."

French to English:

"La séance à l'hausse grande dirigeant. Le loup effrayant pas Taureau de Séance de panique."

-becomes-

"The meeting to the big raise leader. The frightful wolf not Meeting Bull of panic."

Great stuff.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Raging Bull is one of the best movies ever...

where you've been?

ciao!

i took a short hiatus and then started posting under a different name..

*some symbols !%^&^$ or something..but i am in europe now and the keyboard is different and i dont know where allmy symbols are and i cannot remember the order they go in...so im are2 for now..

raging bull is such a good movie

after i wrote the list i realized robert de niro is the mothafuckin man!

hosting SNL on dec 7

and i almost forgot

Taxi Driver...

youre only as healthy as you feel

fuckin travis bickle that crazy mofo!!

Archived