Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

moviestowatchthatdonttotallylicknuts

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by faggotassguy, Nov 28, 2002.

1. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

BRAZIL
    blue velvet
    aguirre wrath of god
    the hidden fortress
    the seven samurai
    down by law
    the samurai trilogy (with toshiro mifune)
    full metal jacket
    blade runner
    delicatessen
    godfather

finding good movies to watch is hard..these are some of my favoritesssssssss:idea:

2. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

3. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

http://www.eyecravedvd.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=591'>
    [img]http://www.fast-rewind.com/brazil.gif'>

4. zorak

zorak Member

don't be strutin' up in here...

acting like you're the only one to watch terry gilliam films and shit...

http://www.monesi.com/sergio/movies/feb99/fearlasvegas3.jpg'>

shit.

5. Mifune is the shit...good list add all jim jarmusch films and we're getting started.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

except for that one where he goes fishing with people.
    That was just such a terrible concept... bleh.

7. So I finally got around to watching Brotherhood of the Wolf last night... what a fucking ridiculous movie. It falls into almost every category. A period piece, action flick, drama, tragedy, horror movie, epic... it has monsters, tits, kung fu indians, wigs, makeup, fruity frenchness, swords made out of bone, cool trendy editing, ass kickings, psychedelic drugs, wenches, italian whores, romance, gunfights, swordfights, kickfights, bitchfights, rapings, plot twists, gore, exploding pumpkins... I don't know dude, it's the ├╝bermovie. Minus good acting, but who cares.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

tits andcool trendy editing ???

I'm sold. Why have I never heard of it before?

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i have the movie. the redhead was looking finnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

12. Are you serious, Zesto? It was pretty big when it came to the states this year, I would've expected you to know about it when it came out in France... see it, it's definitely a cool movie, almost 3 hours long too. I might watch it again tonight, but I think I'll watch Waking Life and fry my brain instead. Beer,

El Mamerro

13. Indeed she did, she's a pretty young thing. But the Italian whore was way hotter on a fuckable scale.

Oh, and Zesto, how come you're online? Are you at work? Or are you violating your self-imposed rules? beer,

El Mamerro

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

word. marc decasscos is in there too,.

[sings a song from the movie Only the Strong]

bana nah-way-ah ban nah nah way-ah

15. Havent seen that...sorry but it sounds dope to me...Jarmusch and Tom waits fishing and chatting???
    cant fuck with that.