Movies that Rock!

Sickboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well fuck....if i was platinum and all i had to do was sit around and write raps and act thugged out in my million dollar estate, belive i would have no problem chain smoking chronic, until the lung cancer sets in and my lungs collapse.

i think nas in an old interview from 99 said he was smoking $2000 a week and chasing it with nothing but hen for like a year.

and then dmx gets props for weapons charges.

and jayz stabbed some fool.

lets even give puffy and ohnorable mention for breaking a record execs arm with a with a bottle of cris.

• 4 weeks later...

LaBamba?

Not by a rock band, but riches brother has great pen control. To bad he bit off those looney toons, but its ok cause everyone has to learn from something. The scene with him in his room drinking was the best.

another state of mind

ASM is a wonderfully engaging documentary on the DIY-ethic of early 80s punk. The filmmakers do an excellent job of getting into the heads of the band members and the punks in the various cities on the tour. You can't help but admire (and somewhat sympathize with) the punks interviewed, who speak sincerely about why they became a part of the scene. This video is an absolute must-have for old fans of Youth Brigade, Social Distortion and Minor Threat (or even Fugazi). Two of my favorites parts: the classic scene in which some punk calmly and rationally demonstrates various methods of slamming and later in the film when Ian is shown scooping ice cream on the job at Hagen-Daaz. A classic.

Guest BROWNer

this is spinal tap is the shitsplatsz.

i remember 200 motels being hilarious,

but that was some time ago and i was

on mushrooms for the first time..

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

The Necro DVD.

wooooo, yeah, that video is fucking ILL!!!!!

I bought that cd/dvd the other day.

$30 bucks, but well worth it.

I got it with a gift card, so it came

out to $10 for me. :) hee hee

also...

Heavy Metal-The old cartoon

TOOL-Salival

Fritz the Cat

led zep: the song remains the same

floyd: live at pompei and the wall

24 hour party people: was a cool flick about joy division, new order, factory records, and the whole uk scene that became raves

the sex pistols: filth and the fury and sid and nancy kinda

kiss meets the phantom of the park: REALLY REALLY cheesy yet wort a drunkin or stoned watch for a laugh!

iron maiden: 12 wasted years! excellent

judas priest: priest live

and i'm still telling you to down oad the 2001 a space oddessy/ pink floyd echos synch from kazza! it is insane!!!!

Archived