Movies so bad it angers you they exist.

Ski Mask

The Box

TheBox001.jpg

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10009151-box/

What if someone gave you a box containing a button that, if pushed, would bring you a million dollars…but simultaneously take the life of someone you don’t know? Would you do it? And what would be the consequences? The year is 1976. Norma Lewis is a teacher at a private high school and her husband, Arthur, is an engineer working at NASA. They are, by all accounts, an average couple living a normal life in the suburbs with their young son…until a mysterious man with a horribly disfigured face appears on their doorstep and presents Norma with a life-altering proposition: the box. With only 24 hours to make their choice, Norma and Arthur face an impossible moral dilemma.

ok, this is an old moral dilemma...but it just doesn't work as a movie. here's how this situation plays out in real life:

freaky guy shows up and lays out the proposition

husband and wife call cops

freaky guy gets arrested

end movie

and the least you could do if you decide to produce this piece of trash anyhow is find a better cast. you want us to get into a tense, though provoking, moral drama when the two leads are SUPERMAN and fucking JIZ HAIR. SERIOUSLY?!?

I dont know what it is exactly, but it angers me this movie even exists. I have more respect for SAW 6 then I do for this garbage.

DISCUSS

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic