Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

movie that graff artist should relate 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kg, Jun 28, 2001.

1. kg

kg New Jack

FIGHT CLUB
    i watch that shit before i write yo i feel like us writers would do some ill shit like that..

------------------
    im a dog and i piss with one leg up

2. hipnos

hipnos Guest

because there's a man with breasts in it?

3. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

i think its when tyler is fucking marla and its all slow mo thats crazy shes all like i havent been fucked liek that since grade school

4. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

willy wonka and the chocolate factory..
    -there's no life i know...that can compare with pure imagination-good'ol WILLY..
    the WALL
    -pink floyd-
    AKIRA
    -animation...japan style-

5. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Beat Street.

"RAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

cuz we all can identify when a writer friend gets fried on the third rail of in NYC subway system....after horrendously destroying a white whole car

6. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

...i don't relate to any of those.
    i slip into ace ventura mode when bombing.
    maybe i'll give you a call sometime,
    your # still 911? aaaallllllllrighty then.

7. Temp Name

Temp Name Member

8. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

ooooooooooooo shit the warriors. old skool as fuck.

9. TOY

TOY New Jack

beat street, the warrior? yeah, of course beat street. the warriors too cuz you always feel someones out to get you when youre out. i dont even write but when im with my friends while theyre painting i feel like that.

10. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

care bears and the courage meter for sure a real graff movie

11. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

when the fast and the furious comes out that is what i'll be watchin...it will encourage me to run like hell if i gets chased...i'll be lie pppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaccccccceee

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

12. Turk 182

"Turk, turk, turk!!!"

13. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

I always watch "Saturday Night Fever" before I go bombing, it helps me perfect my walk.

14. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i saw the "fast and the furious". awful plot line but who needs plot when there are such sick cars. i was so amped when i left the theatre.
    Then i got in my car and took off.....oh wait i'm driving a rental car cause mine was descecrated... nevermind
    that movie made me want things i don't need or shouldn't have.

------------------
    high plains drifter

15. hipnos

hipnos Guest

i'm tellin you, it's the fact that fight club's got a man with breasts.