MOVIE SCRIPTS

mr_president

ive been watching this project greenlight shit on hbo, its really dope.

this lady wrote a movie script and now they are going through the process of developing it as a movie.

do any of you know of any websites that have screen plays for movies that have already been released? id like to write some movies one day down the line and i wanted to see how it looks after its all said and done...

anyone know some sites?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt read what this threads about

i just felt like adding that theres a big script on my table for a movie that lacey chabert (party of five chick) is currently filming up in my area.

my favorite part so far is when

shes doing a keg stand and her dress falls down and she asks "like the view?"

ive got the hookup

holler if you hear me?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i didnt read what this threads about

i just felt like adding that theres a big script on my table for a movie that lacey chabert (party of five chick) is currently filming up in my area.

my favorite part so far is when

shes doing a keg stand and her dress falls down and she asks "like the view?"

ive got the hookup

holler if you hear me?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice...

Tease... if you leave the computer there is a plethora of books on the subject you are looking for at the local barnes and noble or Borders. If you have some time on your hands, which i know you do, you don't even have to pay for the books. Bring a note book, a pen, and find a comfy chair to settle in for the rest of the day. This is how i learned all about investing in the stock market. word;)

Archived