Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

movie quote trivia

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Motha Fuka, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Motha Fuka

Motha Fuka New Jack

just saw this on another board thot id have some fun here as well just post a quote and some1 answer and post a diff one ill start off
    "like a monkey ready to be blasted off into space.......space monkey"

2. TRUE

TRUE Member

1st.

Fight Club right?

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i think weve had threads like this on here before......

is that a Fight Club quote?

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Heineken.. Fuck THAT shit! PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!

5. TRUE

TRUE Member

Anyone who can get this one is a god:

---> "Catch ya later, evil dude!"

6. Motha Fuka

Motha Fuka New Jack

ye its fight club best movie ever might i add

7. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

"Bad stuff happens here, just because this is the Bronx"
    Who can get that one?

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

BILL AND TEDS BOGUS ADVENTURE

9. socrates

socrates Guest

"Bad stuff happens here, just because this is the Bronx"

-MAKROS

10. TRUE

TRUE Member

Well done!

I got a real stumper right here, I hope it's not too hard!

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker 'fore you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

:D

11. neversaydie

neversaydie Junior Member

PBR, ahhhhh the lonestar of the northwest

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

uhh is that a joke.
    Pulp fiction

"it's that one that say's bad motherfucker on it."

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

both of his are jokes, but YOU, my friend, Pistol have picked out the single BEST quote out of the entire movie... how do I know? Because I picked it too, and a thousand frenchmen CAN'T be wrong!

I bet Joker knows where my quote comes from, but I bet he never reads this...

btw, I was trippin when I saw that movie, Pulp Fiction, I missed the first 5 minutes and was SO lost for the whole move, because I was convinced that I'd missed 'the key'... but still, when Jules turned around in the car and put his .45 on the head rest I saw right down the barrel and uncontrollably said "OH SHIT! HE'S GONNA GET SHOT!"... and then it went BANG! so that was cool... still, it's all about Reservior Dogs...

14. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

WORD!

15. Brownbread?

Brownbread? Junior Member

."where does he get all those wonderful toys"

. "...... John G. ???".

."Can somebody tell me what kind of a world do we live in where a man dressed up as a bat gets all of my press?"