Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

movie pitch

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Mar 31, 2003.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

Hey Jeffrey!

It's me, Jaques! Remember? We met at Jennifer Aniston's coke dealer's place. How are things going over at 20th Century Cocks? Oh, that's fantasmo! So, I wanted to turn you on to this project I'm repping. Between you and me, it's going to be a huge international hit! I mean, this is going to be the biggest thing since “Ishtar”! So like, squint your eyes, have a shot, sit back, and picture this:

This movie is “The Insatiable Cheerleader” meets “Gandhi” meets “Shrek”. With a little bit of “Legally Blonde” thrown in for good measure! It's a love story about a dog who meets a she-male. Then fists her. Then there's a twist involving a bank robbery. But it's ALSO an action film - with a blind toddler, a SEGWAY scooter chase, and three climaxes in Graceland, Kabul, and on top of Enron Stadium. It has action, romance, and SEX. There are lots of steamy love scenes in the back of a rickshaw involving a steel wool chaise lounge. It's graphic, and coldly erotic. We felt the movie also needed a racial subtext, so there's a small part or two for a magical Negro. But really, this is a family movie. It's about one family's struggle to overcome some really tough thing and then a heartfelt lesson is learned. The ending has a surprise IRS audit, a song and dance number, a stirring courtroom speech and a heartwarming sense of melancholy. We don't have a script yet, but we have a great duet with Madonna and W.A.S.P.. We think Tommy Lee Jones, Nicole Kidman and ME would be perfect for this movie! Maybe Sir Ian McKellen can have a two-minute cameo as the Academy-award winning English guy that gives the movie integrity! We call it “Ethnic Name's Posession”. It'll make $100,000,000 domestically and $500,000,000 internationally. Oh – and this movie will test really well with Asian 40-somethings.

2. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

if beetlejuice is in it,
    its offical.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member