Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

movie cliche website

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MESTHREE, Jan 21, 2002.

1. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

2. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

When a plane is low on fuel, the hero usually taps the gas guage as if that will help. Example....Top Gun, Tom Cruise tapping the gas guage of a 60 millon dollar F-14 Tomcat like it is a '74 Dodge Dart.

hhahahah

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

When men drink whiskey, it is always in a shot glass, and they always drink it in one gulp. If they are wimps, they will gasp for air, then have a coughing fit. If they are macho, they will wince briefly, flashing clenched teeth.

A cup of black coffee/splash of cold water in face is enough to render the most inebriated person stone cold sober in a split second (see several thousand westerns, and "Peter's Friends.")

soooo true...

the one that kills me everytime isn't on the page though,
    People in bars just order "beer".
    "I'll have a beer"

they never say which kind of beer.
    Is there only one brand in the movies? Duff beer perhaps?
    If you walk into a bar around here and just ask for beer,
    they'd laugh your ass out.

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*555-MOTA*

Ever notice, when someone uses the phone,
    in either TV or the movies, they dial, or are told to dial,
    "555-blahblahblah". I dont know if the site mentions that.
    I read it somewhere that BELL made the number
    specifically for that purpose.

yeah, BIG wow, huh.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

The hero will always be paired off with a female character. The sidekick never will.

that's just not fair !

just think about poor Tonto, Kato, Robin and Garth

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

In many movies, they show the exterior of a Boeing 747, then they cut to the inside where the flight attendant is exiting the elevator wich comes from the galley to the passenger deck, and I'm all like, in fact it is not the 747 that has this design at all, but rather the L1011!!!

my friends all say" word?"

and I say "word is bond nukka, it's
    the only passenger airliner aircraft ever made by lockheed..."

I can't belive how many times I've had this conversation!

why does a man who's shirt clearly reads 'genius at work' spend all his time watching a children's cartoon?

7. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

The chess ones are dead on, and always annoyed me.
    Same with malfunctioning computer panels that blink erratically and shower sparks.
    Hee hee hee

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I didn't see this one on the list....

When robots or computers run out of power,
    then slow down like people would. (think terminator)
    If you pull the plug, a robot isn't going to slowly say
    "please.... plug...me...... beep.....*

damn robotic dramatics!

Genius at motherfunken work here nukka !!

9. hypochondriac#1

hypochondriac#1 Banned

Movie flaws

when characters are sick or dying they provide vague descriptions of their symptoms in broken sentences..