MOVE (philadelphia militants)

footsoldier

doe sanyone in here know anything about move? right now theres alot in the media about them but they have a huge history that would blow anyones mind....if your interested in political prisoners and the corruption of the gov't, then do yourself a favor and read up on this...for starters, they had an actual bomb dropped on their house that destroyed an entire block in west philadelphia, have 9 members serving life terms over one bullet....pretty crazy shit

http://www.flamemag.dircon.co.uk/hougland_...ve_massacre.htm

word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

happend on osage ave.a block down and a few up from me.go to the

libary and get some books on it.their boarding up the crib they live in now,cause of a custady battle.could get ugly. last time it left something like 5 dead and a three block radius burned to a crisp.

the move house had thousands of rounds shot into it by philly police before the bomb was dropped on the house. the city made no attempt to extinguish the fire until 61 house had burned and it had been hours later. move is fucking hardcore, as a matter of fact mumia is probably the most well known political prisoner of move. move has again popped up in the news recently due to their involvement in a custody dispute and two nights ago one of the people was found murdered in his car. id be willing to bet mad cash on it being the fbi in attempt to make move look bad. theyve been trying since day one. welcome to philadelphia, eh?

editnote:the fbi attempted to frame mumia for two seperate murders before they got him on the cop. the only reason why he wasnt charged is because there was evidence that he was at work thanks to his timecard, there is alot of evidence in his fbi file (which was started when he was 14) that they made numerous attempts to get him lockedup on faulty grounds.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

editnote:the fbi attempted to frame mumia for two seperate murders before they got him on the cop. the only reason why he wasnt charged is because there was evidence that he was at work thanks to his timecard, there is alot of evidence in his fbi file (which was started when he was 14) that they made numerous attempts to get him lockedup on faulty grounds.

Word. I didn't know that. This doesn't mean he's innocent though. I think that dude's life story justifies him murdering a cop.

yeah, his life story does make it questionable. there is actually evidence now that he is innocent and the person that did the crime has stepped forward and admitted to it. although one has to ask, is this guy just some fan of mumia whos willing to put his life on the line. ill try to find the link of the confession in a little while but ive got to take care of some stuff for now.

terri maurer-carter was a court stenographer in the court of common pleas in and for the county of philadelphia, first judicial distract of pennsylvania. she comes with very high credentials and has grand jury clearance. she has recieved awards of excellence from the states of virginia and maryland. in 1982 she was sent to a different court than she would normally have worked and it happened to be the court of judge sabo. judge sabo was discussing the case of mumia abu-jamal and during the course of the conversation judge sabo was quoted in saying "yeah, and im going to help them fry the nigger." there were 3 people present when the comment was made including terri maurer-carter.

on june 8, 1999 arnold r. beverly states that the following facts are true and correct.

1. i was present when police officer daniel faulkner was shot and killed in the early morning hours of december 9, 1981 near the corner of locust and 13th streets. i have personal knowledge that mumia abu-jamal did not shoot police officer faulkner.

2. i was hired, along with another guy, and paid to shoot and kill faulkner. i had heard that faulkner was a problem for the mob and corrupt policemen because he interfered with the graft and payoffs made to allow illegal activity including prostitution, gambling, drugs without prosecution in the central city area.

3. faulkner was shot in the back and then in the face before jamal came on the scene. jamal had nothing to do with the shooting.

4. before the shooting, i was shown a picture of faulkner and told that faulkner was supposed to check something at jhonny d's (at 13th and locust) sometime in the early morning of december 9th.

5. two of us were hired for the shooting, so that either of us could take the opportunity to make the hit, get the job done, and leave. the other guy gave me a .38 caliber policeman's special and i was also carrying my own .22 caliber revolver.

6. i waited at the speedline entrance at the northeast corner of locust and 13th at the parking lot. i was wearing a green (camoflage) army jacket. the other guy waited on the other side of locust street east of 13th street towards camac street.

7. while i was waiting at the speedline entrance for faulkner to arrive at the location, i saw police officers in the area. two undercover policemen were standing on the west side of 13th north of locust. also, a uniformed police officer was sitting in a car in the corner of the parking lot. they were there while the shooting of faulkner took place. i was not worried about the police being there since i believed that, since i was hired by the mob to shoot and kill faulkner, any police officers on the scene would be there to help me.

8. after a while i saw faulkner get out of a small police car parked behind a vw parked on locust street, east of 13the street. faulkner was alone. he got out of the police car and went up to the vw.

9. i heard a shot ring out coming from east of locust street. faulkner fell on his knee on the sidewalk next to the vw. i heard another shot and it must have grazed my left shoulder. i felt something hard on my left shoulder. i grabbed at my shoulder and got blood on my hand.

10. i ran across locust street and stood over faulkner, who had fallen backwards on the sidewalk. i shot faulkner in the face at close range. jamal was shot shortly after that by a uniformed police officer who arrived on the scene.

11. cop cars came from all directions. foot patrol also arrived. i saw a white shirt getting out of a car in the middle of 13th and locust intersection just as i was going down to the speedline steps.

12. i left the area underground through the speedline system and by pre-arrangement met a police officer who assisted me when i exited the spedline underground about 3 blocks away. a car was waiting for me and i left the center city area.

arnold r. beverly, june 8, 1999

due to the fact that mumia had been shot and was beaten numerous times before he even got in the hospital doors his lungs were filling with blood and was unable to speak. mumia never addmitted to being guilty in this crime and had denied his involvement to this very day.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

yeah, right now might not be a great time. you may want to wait a few months. especially with everything thats going on right now.

yeah well i gotta finish up school. i'll be moving by december. i'll try to hit up one of those peoples on email.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

fuck this shit. i hope they drop another bomb.

yea because police brutality is cool, especially when it burns down a whole block of houses that had nothing to do with the situation what so ever...

"fredo, your my brother and i love you, but never take sides against the family"

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by footsoldier

yea because police brutality is cool, especially when it burns down a whole block of houses that had nothing to do with the situation what so ever...

"fredo, your my brother and i love you, but never take sides against the family"

well then said niggas should of held down their block waaaaayyyyyy before hand and delt w/ the dirtbag fucking hippie tards. if some uppity ass fucks were acting all ill on my block they'd get nipped in the bud before the police had to be called.

ps: im sure you cry baby ass white guilt having losers look just like the fucking morons betaing bongo drums wearing "move's" new ultra cool hip designed t-shirts. protest my dick up your fucking asses.

Archived