Move Mistakes

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know, I was thinking of lying and going the way of telling you guys I meant for it to be like that, but then I'd be shortchanging myself. In fact, my subconscious took care of this (it being so superior and all) so that my conscious didn't have to think about it.

yeah...i was watching some show about this...they have people that get paid just to find mistakes in movies....lol....one mistake i found in a movie was that movie sleepwalkers with kevin bacon (pretty dope movie)...this was the one about the kids killing some dude with a hot dog cart....well anyways...the mistake was this: they cut to a scene when the kids are older and at the bottom of the screen it says "1980" ...and the scene is taking place in New York...long story short...as the characters are talking, you see the subway go by over them....and there is NO GRAFF on them....its the trains they have now...everyone knows in 1980 the NYC subways were smashed...shit u can see how hard they were smashed in the early 80's in the eddie murphy movie Comming To America!!

Guest KING BLING

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - In the first scene in Edoras (the capital city of Rohan). The first pan over Edoras: You can see the pan is shown in reverse, with the smoke going into the chimney and the fire at the end is burning backwards. The flags are fluttering oddly as well.

....and Satan spoketh

I don't know, I read this earlier in the day and said I'd come back to it later. I just don't care though, I think its a great idea but the mistakes are too small to make me want to read through a bunch of cyber nerd movie trivia to find the few that matter...