Move bitch, get out my way..

shameless self promotion

Thanks to some friends, lots of alcohol and a large tent, ill be going to see ludacris in a month or so for 22 dollars. Oh yeah, did i mention Im in the second row directly infront of the stage?

I got two more tickets to sell two...they should go for a fairly high amount.

BTW...Its was the closest i could get, cause ludacris bought out the first row for the dtp posse..

Ive been up for almost 32 hours now, 15 of those extremely drunk. Im going to bed.

Ssp

Still slurpin pussy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

yo, luda kills it.

i finally got the whole album tonight... some of the songs are wack as shit, but the ones that are hot, are hot to def.

seriously though you learn to love it all even the stupid skits. " yo luda, its 20 dawg" hahaha or better "who the hell car in my driveway" well i guess it all depends how you say it but if i could say it in front of you i sure youd laugh. luda is also bomb diggety

yea, i wanna go see ludacris @ rosedale park, but then i don't wanna see bone thugs and harmoney and napy roots... ahh nah, hell nah, you all went up and done it...

done what?

she said she never done, she said she never tried...

she sittin there and tellin a motha fuckin lie!

:D

Guest willy.wonka

im with pistol on this one..i thought that he was wack..liked a couple of songs..like..oooh get out the way..get out the way bitch, get out the way!

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

ill send you a copy of the atmosphere show here if you want, its not the same at all but its better than nothing. i think its around the begining of october sometime. some people i know are supposed to be filming that night.

Ya man keep me posted on that....mos def..

Archived