Move/Bend Over The LA Lakers Are Taking Over

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TEARZ

the lakers aren't coming out of the west this year.

i personally think that san antonio will, but dallas and sacramento have a real good shot. but, you never know. the refs never call shaq-daddy's offensive fouls, and it only gets worse come playoff time. and kobe, my most hated nba player, loves to play on nbc.

and pistol, i'm not trying to disrespect the lakers, i just hate them from a fan's standpoint, but i have to ask your opinion.... even a lakers fun must recognize that rick fox is a bitch, right?

San Antonio. Duncan is soft. Around crunch time in the playoffs he is non-existant. David Robinson is past his prime and is looking pretty bad especially againt Shaq if he plays. Dallas is nice but they rely "TUE" much on outside shooting. When they won they were very hot from behind the arc. There games revolves around their 3 point shooting. They can't be on fire all the time so I think the Lakers will still take them. The Sactown Kings. Another team like Dallas. I think their team is not mentally tough enough to handle the Lakers in the playoffs.

I don't think any of those teams can take LA in a 5 or 7 game series. They might get a game or "TUE" but they won't have enough to win the series. Another factor is the mental edge the Lakers have. Last year and the season before we spanked everyone. Alot of those teams are fucked in the head after. Look at Portland after we came from behind in that 4th quarter. Look at SA, SAC, PORT. after we swept them in the playoffs. This team isn't even the Lakers at their best. Theyre just coasting through trrying not to get hurt and get healthy for the playoffs then they will "turn it on" again like last year.

Rick Fox, he would be better if he were one of the main options on a team. But when you prepare yourself to be the 5th -6th option behind Shaq & Kobe you lose some of that intensity not wanting to "shoot first". Beside's he got 2 rings and he's fucking Vanessa Williams. Who cares?

Yes, I know, I know basketball.

man pistol, you best check yo breaks niggguhh.....check the area code biatch, 210!, and my spurs laid the smigggity smack down on your lakers son.

hahahahahhahahaa

but seriously, i think SA's gonna go real far this season, if not all the way again...

i'm 5'11" and with the right shoes..... i can almost dunk.

my specialty is outside shots.

dunks no matter how spectacular are worth "TUE"

outside shots are 3.

I'll wear a Jerry West jersey for good luck.

whos your team tease?

Originally posted by cmeup

im a #1 shot blocker, got hops, and can dunk somewhat (i dont do it consistantly yet, havent done it in a game actually ;) but im getting there...

thats a classic quote. not in a game.

yeah but remember MJ is struggling after how many games this year. next season he's gonna be another year older. I'd be surprised if they go anywhere. MJ uses too much of his body during the regular season. Normally he used to coast then turn it on with "Dah Bullz" in my best Chicagoan accent.

Guest willy.wonka

i needed to hit 1350,then i'm going to bed.

what ever happened to the animal sports?the one where a wolf is leap froggin a sheep....i thought that was the funny..it was shown a long time ago with that basketball humping pic.

No, the Lakers will still win, and yes Rick Fox is a bitch. I hate that i've been a Lakers fan since third grade and people hate cause they think I jumped on a band wagon or something. I mean, damn my teams are finally getting good again and I've been with them for my whole life. The Raiders, the A's. People think its a new thing and they hate me for it. Damn.

yo im foe sure dat the lakers are gonna win it if you just lay down da real facts u noe when shaq and kobe play together they both can combine for 60 to 80 points and thats no lie but all i gotta say is who can really stop shaq in the nba and if you double on shaq kobe will make the breakthrough plays or fisher and we all know fisher will light you up from the outside if he really wants to... so case and point lakers is gonna win it foe sure... spurs is to soft and mavericks not good enough and kings are so fawkin garbage its not funny so yea lakers got it locked foe da 3rd time

Originally posted by ASER1NE

the lakers are my fav team too , only bc jordan retired and the bulls ate it after that

so what your saying is you ride the bandwagon?

pistol, no one talks about the pistons, its all about milwaukee or new jersey (eastern conference here) , and what, they are in second place. they are going to bring it. but the west will hold down the title.

Kobe bitches less than almost all the other players in the NBA. You can't hate Shaq just cause he's huge. You gotta hate him for killing the league over abundance of 7 foot white guys from Eastern Europe that don't like to bang.

"Don't hate the player hate the game"

Archived