...MOUNTAINS...

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

yeah, the mountains rule. especially the area around boulder. some beautiful shit. as well as excellent mountain biking. great xc and dh and trails available.

first of all i got sikk flix of the rockies that i took when i took the rails to toronto

second , here in bc we got mountains all over and yes i love them , but im glad we got the good side , not the dirty ugly alberta side

thirdly, bc rockies are far better than any of ur crappy colorado ones , thats why the downhill championships were held here

fourthly , iono thats it

Originally posted by ASER1NE

first of all i got sikk flix of the rockies that i took when i took the rails to toronto

second , here in bc we got mountains all over and yes i love them , but im glad we got the good side , not the dirty ugly alberta side

thirdly, bc rockies are far better than any of ur crappy colorado ones , thats why the downhill championships were held here

fourthly , iono thats it

man, most of the things you say make me want to punch you in the face. and this is one of them. and ourside of the mountains is just as good if not better than yours. in fact they are both the same mountains. but i do agree with you when you say ours are much better than the ones in colorado.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man, most of the things you say make me want to punch you in the face. and this is one of them. and ourside of the mountains is just as good if not better than yours. in fact they are both the same mountains. but i do agree with you when you say ours are much better than the ones in colorado.

HAHAHA........ i was just playin , i said that alberta shit just to see if you would notice...............i been on both sides and through the middle , its all fukkin great for scenery and picture taking ....id post mine if i had a scanner............

how can what i say make you wanna hit me......? most of what i say is funny and/ or informative.........but seriously that alberta crack was just a joke.....

Archived