Motorcycle crash at 174 mph

SteveAustin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 23 2006, 01:00 PM

just dont crash.

precisely.

this shit doesn't faze me...but the emails are getting a bit old.

one of my friends is a retired superbike racer and this is what he had to say:

Tell your car racing friend that he’s a pu$$y….. He’s not man enough to go out there with 2 wheels and 2 inches tire on the ground. He’s got to have four wheels and a whole bunch of body panels.

My buddy Aaron Yates crashed at 170++++ on the high banks of Daytona, in the exact same corner that Dale Sr. hit the wall and died. Aaron didn’t hit the wall, but he did tumble for an eighth mile on the asphalt. He got up and walked away.

Dale had a big car, roll cage, body panels with crumple zones and all that shiznit, hit the wall about a hundred mph less than what Aaron was doing and died. Pu$$y.

Viva La Road Racer!

- dude's broken nearly every bone in his body at least once. once the weather and streets get cleaned up...dude's gonna hook me up with some riding tips. I'm stoked.

Guest KephaOneLove

see..its all these hip hop vids making all these inexperienced nerds go out and buy crotch rockets with little or no hours spent on a bike..

crotch rockets are way too much power for anyone with less than 3-4 years of consistent riding..

ive been riding for over 10 years and shit,,my bike still has too much gusto..its a sad thing to see when someone dies thinking there in fuckin supermoto..

a homie of mine (rip)smashed himself into a wall cus he thought he was cool goin 95 on a side street in chicago...

think before you buy a bike that can go over 130 in 2nd or thrid gear.

so shit happens to people who ride motorcycles......whats your point???

people who drive cars get in accidents every damn day, right?? Point is I know a lot of people who ride motorcyles including myself and

about 8 out of 10 have laid them down and I even lost a couple of friends because of them R.I.P. But we all still ride them and all that matters.

So go get a bike, but don't ride it like an asshole. Learn how to ride by going to classes and if you want to ride fast then save it for the

track-days......or the backroads in the country ;)

Originally posted by KephaOneLove@Mar 23 2006, 09:30 PM

think before you buy a bike that can go over 130 in 2nd or thrid gear.

Terrifying.

I passed my driving test (which in England is not easy) and I am gonna get a car, I would be too pussy to ride a motorbike in London, I was riding a bicycle around today and I nearly got killed a couple of times.