mothers day

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

if you didnt get moms somethign get the fuck out there you only got a few hours of shoppin gleft. unless mom digs walmart. im heading to the mall to get my moms some facial shit she realy wanted. what are yo uguys getting your mom?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by platapie

im heading to the mall to get my moms some facial shit she realy wanted.

This just sounds wrong on a variety of levels, haha. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest platapie

Re: Re: mothers day

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This just sounds wrong on a variety of levels, haha. Beer,

El Mamerro

yeah but i dont no the name of it so . poop will do.

Guest NATO

oh fuck. its 2.52am i completely forgot what the hell do i do now????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Guest uncle-boy

porbably gonna get a toaster.:o

if not, probably paint her name tommorow, ever since she found out i did grafitti, she keeps bugging me to show her flix of my stuff. so i think she'd like it.:idea:

haha heres what i got my mom....

1x card that was for a graduation or something. has a donkey on the front in a graduation gown. says "congratulations smartass". on the inside i just wrote "can you get me a donkey?".....i dont mention mothers day once.

1x bag of twizzlers. i took a bag the other day that she needed to bring to the school she works at or something.

1x box of advil. for the headaches i give her.

im 19, i wonder how long i can keep up with giving her stupid gifts. i think next year im going to make something with paper plates, glitter and maccaroni...sad thing is, im not kidding.

Guest NATO

ha ha you bastards. its american mothers day not english mothers day. i was in a blind drunken panic at 3 in the moring last night (if that makes sense) trying to make a card or some shit for my mum and thinking what a bad son i was. :D

Archived