Mostly freights.... Mostly from CO.

shut up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wase_137

Hahaha, that's funny that some kids think they are cool and want to please other kiddies on 12oz, "mostly freights.. mostly shitty..." these kids would run circles around your ass, especially skill wise. How about you put your flicks up on this thread to compare....Creatures Crew represent....LIL RED EYES I am waiting to see your super dope freight pieces....

Guest BORN WRITER
Originally posted by Wase_137

Hahaha, that's funny that some kids think they are cool and want to please other kiddies on 12oz, "mostly freights.. mostly shitty..." these kids would run circles around your ass, especially skill wise. How about you put your flicks up on this thread to compare....Creatures Crew represent....LIL RED EYES I am waiting to see your super dope freight pieces....

well you guys must think YOUR pretty "cool" to post your own shit on here...i guess thats your only option since no one seems to catch your stuff...huh...i would post some of my own stuff but uhhh, i'm afraid the "creatures crew" will run circles around me "skill wise".

I usually dont come in her to gossip like a little girl like most of you so im gonna keep it short and simple to the post about my crew CREATURES stop jockin no one give a flying fuck about your opinion and as far as the flicks go no one in my crew posted em on this site anyway we dont need Cheap internet fame get a CLUE....

Guest SPFlatty

say what?

Originally posted by drug

man those cars SUCK!!!!! not the pieces, the cars! they're awful how can you want to paint on one of those?

you're crazy to say that! back in the day it used to be a rare gem to paint a holly roller, now that evryone paints em, it's not so special, but to say they suck, well, that's just ignorant. i used to hate ridges, but now they're my favorite. just keep painting them and you'll learn to like em...

Guest DR. POTNA
Originally posted by drug

man those cars SUCK!!!!! not the pieces, the cars! they're awful how can you want to paint on one of those?

YOUR FKKKING KIDDING ME RIGHT? PSSSSSSH!! HAHAHAHA! U EURO FRUIT FLYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE......LAUGHING @ U, NOT WITH U!

Archived