mostly FLORIDA CRAP..... all stolen

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by podrido:

blerb... i meant people from FL. and the plane isn't fake.

Did you find that Zink/Phone on the website you mentioned? If so, it's jacked.

Or did you just steal it from my site ... ?

------------------

<A HREF="http://fr8orade.homestead.com" TARGET=_blank>

http://fr8orade.homestead.com</a>

... is it in you?

Originally posted by fr8orade.homestead.com:

Who did you get that from? I've got shots of it (along with the Lyes/GS on the other side) that were taken in the same yard, only in a silightly different spot. Its come back 2 or 3 times since the winter...

Originally posted by fr8orade.homestead.com:

the answer is yes i got it form that site. i do not know how they get their flicks, but i dont think they go around websites looking for ppl from fl and steal. if that was the case they would update alot faster than they already do. but then again i really dont know, i think but im not sure they get their flicks through someone in WH crew. but then again i could be wrong.

Originally posted by ese:

Who did you get that from? I've got shots of it (along with the Lyes/GS on the other side) that were taken in the same yard, only in a silightly different spot. Its come back 2 or 3 times since the winter...

again i just got it from the site, i dont know how they get their flicks but i'm pretty sure they have someone in WH,FS, or STV hooking them up with them.

Originally posted by podrido:

again i just got it from the site, i dont know how they get their flicks but i'm pretty sure they have someone in WH,FS, or STV hooking them up with them.

that was directed at fr8orade, cause he commented that he had that photo, and I wanted to know who he traded with to get it. I got a few ideas as to who, i was just curious.

Archived