most valuable thing you ever broke?

kaesthebluntedwonder

today i broke my teachers bass violin...itll cost a couple hundred dollars to get fixed. i feel like fuckin shit though for having made such a huge accident...fuckin neck snapped right off. thing sounded so good...thank god i got the coolest motherfucker as my private teacher and not some asshole...things should be okay but damn, i got this bad feeling in my gut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

a $2,000.00 dollar heating duct while taking down a christams display. it fell from about 50 feet and almost smashed me and my friend, while we were on the job.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

six tv's, eight computer moniters, a refridgerator and the front of an amtrak... junk night in towns that amtrak runs through is fun...

shut up

Originally posted by chicken bone

shut up

no joke... a pick up truck on junk night is a beautiful thing... and this bum who hangs out near my work told me a bout a specific spot on the rail where there's no crossing for a really long time, so the guys running the train don't bother trying to slow down... they just plow into it...

however the tv's and computer moniters where together, but the refridgerator was a couple of days later... all of that at once wouldn't be a good idea i don't think...

fuckin i used to work at a tree service company type deal, this was my first job back in 8th grade. i was directing traffic while a co worker was up in the cherry picker abdout 30 feet in the air cutting off branches. so this guy was not directly over the road and i start motioning for traffic to come through. an explorer is driving past and at that same moment a branch about 2 feet long and a a few inches wide is cut, as it falls it hits the power line and bounces out into the road to fall directly on top of this explorer. it didnt do any damage thank god but the lady got out and was all distrught and shit and my co worker went buck on me.

Guest blood as ink

i broke my bike...that sucked alot.

i broke this kid's skylight at some party once...raining glass everywhere...oops...so indoor baseball was a bad idea.

Archived