most uber nerd shit ever

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I read a Stephen hawking in jail. Why the fuck it was there, I don’t know. I guess it’s for the “uber nerds”, as you say. LIke one Time, in juvie, there was all these stupid books made for eight year olds that most of the kids weren’t able to read, then all of a sudden, I stumble upon A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway. Nice hardfcover editiontoo.

Guest HESHIANDET

nerd one:

grey crew neck sweatshirt.

nerd jeans.

white on white nerd sneaks.

by nerd, i mean some jc penny type shit. like plain dad gear....

nerd 2:

paki....

both have big noses and thick glasses

Originally posted by <KEY3>

waiting for WeaponX to respond to this one....

:lol: whatever dude. I used to think that certain people were just being plain ignorant and didn’t know, but then I figured that they must know. Then I saw Hillary Clinton practically say it on the television, so I went back to thinking that a lot of people are just plain stupid and there’s nothing I can do to change that. I remember one time on the Gardiner years ago, my gramma was in town and we were coming back from that b&h fireworks thing, and this car full of twenty something year old whiteboys pulled up beside our ride and started yelling “paki, go home!” and shit like that. My gramma was laughing. Having the time of her life and shit.

^^^right on. I would love to have a breif history of time on tape being read either by charlton heston or william shatner.

I have read that book 5 times thus far and I have a notebook that I take notes in everytime I read it so I can attempt to keep up with what he is talking about in the upper chapters.

nerdismoner

Originally posted by mental invalid

the upper chapters became the equivalent of abstract dada poetry.

after about chapter 11 I am just reading words. They have no meaning at all. They are just words that are in some way associated with physics, space and time.

ya know there is that service for blind people where books are presented in a text format to be read by your computer. I might see if I can figure out a way to fake being blind and get a copy of it throught hat if it comes down to it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

About two years ago I bought Hawkings's "The Universe in a Nutshell" from amazon... not just for the intense nerdpower contained within, but because it has some of the sickest diagrams, graphs, and information design ever.

So I was all excited waiting for it to arrive so I could look at all these crazy pictures, and when it finally did I was surprised the package was so small. Turned out I'd bought the fucking Audio CD version of the book cause I'm a fucking moron and didn't read the item description well.

Stayed sealed in its package until I resold it a few months later. I was fucking pissed beyond words... haven't purchased the real book since.

I bought a two book set of stephen hawking for my lil bro. He's even nerdier than i am. It's amazing.

I got some audio books burned somewhere. I forget of what. I got famous speeches, sound effects, all kinds of stuff. One of these days when I get another HD that I can hook to this dealy here or get a new comp altogether I will be toting mad files so check d_habz thread about sharing.

Archived