Most terrifying bear attack experience?

hellcouncil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i worked in the bush for 7 years, treeplanting....and had

many very close encounters with bears.

bears are dope. simultaneously awe inspiring

and brown undie activating.

they are also faster than you can imagine....

its truly insane how fast they can boogie over a clearcut....

never been attacked. nor anyone i know, job related or otherwise.

one time there was this tight ass girl bear right so were gettin it on in her den all of a suddin her baby bears daddy knocks on the den door right im like shieeeet! so i grab my clothes and mash like a killer he starts chasing me then i tripped started rolling down this hill...get up and im at this party.....dont know how i got there! but the girl bear was there so i finished what i started you know what i mean?

Originally posted by bug:

a bear was shitting in the woods. next to him was a little white rabbit also shitting. the bear asks the rabbit "do you ever have problems with shit sticking to your fur?" the rabbit replies "no, never have" the bear replies "very well then" as he picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass with it. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

hahahhaha

a big ol' grizzly walks into a whore house and asks for the most quality/expensive ho. the manager didn't wanna piss off a big ol' grizzly so he lets him have her. they go in the room and he starts to give really good oral sex. the best she ever had. he used his tongue like magic to give her the most intense multiple orgasms she's ever experienced. she got hot and horny and was ready to fuck him when he suddenly gets up and walks out. she ran after him and asked "what's wrong?", he replied "nothing, its just my nature to do it this way." she was confused, so she pulled out an encyclopedia and read up on grizzlies. she was still confused until she excalimed "Aha!" and figured it out. in column two it says ..."eats bush and leaves..."

bare itd attacked me once. i was all, fuck off hippy. then he took of his bare suit and it was really captain crunch. we rocked all night long to the swinging sounds of beach buggy and later on had a bowl of his favorite cereal. the claw wounds still bleed, but my heart is full of birdseed.

Archived