MOST SLEPT ON MOVIE OF 2004!!!

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Tease, man, 12oz wouldn’t be the same without you! Not many peeps on this board can say that.

Also, I heard a lot of bad reviews for this movie, but I still want to see it. Affleck is my man, Thurman is my girl, and Woo is my babydaddy.

haha word word...

thurman kicked ass, so much so that i think i might have to check her out in the kill bill series...

i was worried about seeing another movie affleck starred in after seeing gigli's with these chicks...

but like i said, the movie was dope.

the movie had that ONE scene that was pretty much exactly like minority report. okay, so what.

the overall concept of the moive wasnt the same. so whats the big fucking deal? you guys are always being fucking assholes about that shit. fuck you critics. you couldn't have thought up something that clever if you spent your whole life trying.

i dont know, you guys just annoy me. cant ever take something for what it is, and just respect it for being artistic in one way or another. always have to put something down, or dismiss is based on the stupidest of facts.

maybe its just cuz i posted the thread, but whatever, if you want to see it see it, if not, dont, but i recommend it.

i didn't like paycheck. i couldn't even sit through it. i left during the movie and waited for my friends outside. the seats were really uncomforatbale and my back was killing me so that needs to be taken into consideration i guess.

i saw shrek2 last night. excellent.

I just watched this shit the other

day on DVD. Don't go watching it

with incredibly high expecations.

It's not that kind of movie, it's

just designed to keep you interested

(via the story or the suspensey-shit).

I liked it, I'm not gonna join the fan

club or watch it on the regular, but

it gets a thumbs up and I'll watch

it sometime in the future.